Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Gengar
I've been on Twitter since 2009.

Never. :p
14 years that’s impressive, I forgot you said you wouldn’t go under the knife

atleast everhone on this site loves you, you deserve it man

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
14 years that’s impressive,
I've not been using as much as I used to. Dynamics on Twitter changed a lot. SJW warriors turned it into a propaganda piece in the mid-2010s.
I forgot you said you wouldn’t go under the knife
No worries, I am forgetful myself as well.
atleast everhone on this site loves you, you deserve it man
Too bad women only look at my looks before they decide to reject me. :feelsrope: (I had a oneitis who rejected me).

Also there's plenty of people who don't like me on here, so there's that. :p

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I've not been using as much as I used to. Dynamics on Twitter changed a lot. SJW warriors turned it into a propaganda piece in the mid-2010s.

No worries, I am forgetful myself as well.

Too bad women only look at my looks before they decide to reject me. :feelsrope: (I had a oneitis who rejected me).

Also there's plenty of people who don't like me on here, so there's that. :p
was the oneitis the whtie girl you met up with after talking for years online?

no man don’t rope cuz of that, even o’pry gets rejected. That’s life, if you look at the bright side there’s thousands of ppl here who appreciate you. You’re perfect the way you are, true_cel

jfl yea twitter is a shit hole now

• So Sad
was the oneitis the whtie girl you met up with after talking for years online?
No, she was South Asian like me. I liked her for years (she was outside of my social circle) and she rejected me when I confessed. Blocked me afterwards, I was cringe AF that I sent more texts from another number and she ignored them all.

I was like "Goes to show how ugly I am, because women at least respond to dudes even if they're not interested in them." (I'm sharing this fact on here so people can laugh at my pathetic self, as a way to punish myself for what I did).
no man don’t rope cuz of that, even o’pry gets rejected. That’s life, if you look at the bright side there’s thousands of ppl here who appreciate you. You’re perfect the way you are, true_cel
My favorite graycel. :love: :love: If I do rope it's not because I got rejected though. :ogre:
jfl yea twitter is a shit hole now
I have gotten so many accounts of mine permanently banned because I was making fun of Rajesh and Vishnu.

• +1
No, she was South Asian like me. I liked her for years (she was outside of my social circle) and she rejected me when I confessed. Blocked me afterwards, I was cringe AF that I sent more texts from another number and she ignored them all.

I was like "Goes to show how ugly I am, because women at least respond to dudes even if they're not interested in them." (I'm sharing this fact on here so people can laugh at my pathetic self, as a way to punish myself for what I did).

My favorite graycel. :love: :love: If I do rope it's not because I got rejected though. :ogre:

I have gotten so many accounts of mine permanently banned because I was making fun of Rajesh and Vishnu.
LMFAOOOOO that’s insane man, I mena ur not wrong but like society will shame you for spreading blackpill, normies like comforting lies more than unpleasant truths

no you just shouldn’t rope until ur 40s atleats and fortunately i’m not a graycel i’ve been lurking here since the erik jon and literalcaucasian days

Own those currycels!

• +1
LMFAOOOOO that’s insane man, I mena ur not wrong but like society will shame you for spreading blackpill, normies like comforting lies more than unpleasant truths
It's beyond ogre, I feel so cringy for doing that. I get where I was coming from though so I try not to be too hard on myself.
no you just shouldn’t rope until ur 40s atleats and fortunately i’m not a graycel i’ve been lurking here since the erik jon and literalcaucasian days
That's the plan. If all goes well, I'd only rope past 40. And yeah, I realized you're someone's alt, since you seem familiar with .org.
Own those currycels!
Saar! Thank you for phull sapport!

• +1
It's beyond ogre, I feel so cringy for doing that. I get where I was coming from though so I try not to be too hard on myself.

That's the plan. If all goes well, I'd only rope past 40. And yeah, I realized you're someone's alt, since you seem familiar with .org.

Saar! Thank you for phull sapport!
ya man don’t be hard on urself, nothing wrong with admitting society is absolute shit. women are so blind to see they cause 100% of our problems and yet they blame us

Rope at 50, you still have a chance you find someone even if it’s an old ass 3/10 foid jfl, take any chance you get and yes i’m extrmely familiar with org mate I love these fuckers

😍

• Love it
ya man don’t be hard on urself, nothing wrong with admitting society is absolute shit. women are so blind to see they cause 100% of our problems and yet they blame us
It's kind of difficult not to be hard on myself. It's like, "You deserve it for being so fucking stupid." You know?
Rope at 50, you still have a chance you find someone even if it’s an old ass 3/10 foid jfl, take any chance you get and yes i’m extrmely familiar with org mate I love these fuckers
If things go well, I can even make it to 50. But I won't hold my breath. Also, tell me what your original account was.
:3

• +1

😍
3050610 F8AAA747 D338 4ABF A3AC A15BAA196D55

• +1
iPhones descend evrrybody keep coping

• +1
It's kind of difficult not to be hard on myself. It's like, "You deserve it for being so fucking stupid." You know?

If things go well, I can even make it to 50. But I won't hold my breath. Also, tell me what your original account was.

:3
it most definitely was stupid but man, fuck that bitch, you deserve a white stacy

sheet, if you don’t make it to 50 atleats you died young! and my OG account tbh was embarrassing, I had my pics leaked so I jsut deleted it and lurked for a while, it was like over a year ago tho

• So Sad
it most definitely was stupid but man, fuck that bitch, you deserve a white stacy
There's no need to name call her bhai. I appreciate the sentiment though haha. :p

Unfortunately, I am "brown muzzie foids" only.
sheet, if you don’t make it to 50 atleats you died young! and my OG account tbh was embarrassing, I had my pics leaked so I jsut deleted it and lurked for a while, it was like over a year ago tho
No worries, no need to tell me if you don't want to. :ogre:

• +1
There's no need to name call her bhai. I appreciate the sentiment though haha. :p

Unfortunately, I am "brown muzzie foids" only.

No worries, no need to tell me if you don't want to. :ogre:
sorry truecel 😔 anytime tho everyone on this forum don’t deserve to be on this forum, we all should have lived normal lives if women could just be reasonable and fair, but that’s life. interesting tho tbh white girls mog brown girls imo

I can’t but I’ve ascended since then that’s why i’m back on here

• Woah
sorry truecel 😔 anytime tho everyone on this forum don’t deserve to be on this forum, we all should have lived normal lives if women could just be reasonable and fair, but that’s life. interesting tho tbh white girls mog brown girls imo
No worries. You meant well. Also, yeah women are just unreasonable and unfair. All they want is a guy with good looks. Rest is irrelevant to them if you don't pass the looks threshold (like I didn't).

And yes, I think white women are objectively more attractive but I value culture and religion over looks. My oneitis was a weak MTB (at best, probably).
I can’t but I’ve ascended since then that’s why i’m back on here
Congratulations on ascending! So you're just back here to rub it in my truecel face? :feelskek: Based and dark triad-pilled.

• Love it
No worries. You meant well. Also, yeah women are just unreasonable and unfair. All they want is a guy with good looks. Rest is irrelevant to them if you don't pass the looks threshold (like I didn't).

And yes, I think white women are objectively more attractive but I value culture and religion over looks. My oneitis was a weak MTB (at best, probably).

Congratulations on ascending! So you're just back here to rub it in my truecel face? :feelskek: Based and dark triad-pilled.
ay man if ur standards aren’t that high you have a chance! and right yes, it’s awful how looks heavy based they are lol and they jsut conpletley ignore it and virtue signal

nooo I could never rub it in your face, you should be a chad and you will! you’re gonna ascend hard best beleive it and thank you, it took a while but we here now