damn found old pic of me with long hair

A

anon55555

Silver
looked cool as fuck tbh
i think this was about 2.5 years ago so i have aged since.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tense1983, Bitchwhipper2, xxv and 2 others
thankfully my hair still grows fast so i just gotta wait
im gonna get lean too while hyperfocusing on pullups

How about van dyke beard also eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet u lost muscle volume and fat pads became bigger its best thing to manipulate genes
View attachment 3101442

like this
im growing my hair again and facial hair too (i will shave the facial hair if it looks dumb)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and anon55555
How about van dyke beard also eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet u lost muscle volume and fat pads became bigger its best thing to manipulate genes
Bro u always talk about this diet shit but u look like shit now compared to before nig

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Bro u always talk about this diet shit but u look like shit now compared to before nig
Thats the problem young people dumb they measure truth by looks or status and fail missing truth .

Because its not my advice i just share information .If u need prove than its gonna be hard for you in life
Bro ur ugly jfl why would I take ur advice

Thats the problem young people dumb they measure truth by looks or status and fail missing truth .
Nga u sit here rating people to the exact decimal and u say that looks isn’t the most important silly bomboclaart rasclaart

Nga u sit here rating people to the exact decimal and u say that looks isn’t the most important silly bomboclaart rasclaart
Your argument stupid and beyond its same as telling eat junk instead beef and if u ugly i shouldnt eat beef so its same lol

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger