• halo

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Paula moisuriter is legit af, my skin cheekbones reflect light perfectly well, definitely a halo

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Fck should I gate keeping this shit

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and IndraBC
The people who think they are made of glass | Human sculpture, Character  portraits, Iconic wallpaper

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
glass skin is a huge halo. every time i see a guy with edward zo level skin quality irl, i fall into a delusion that skin > facial features for a few days

link it boyo

Link it bitch

glass skin is a huge halo. every time i see a guy with edward zo level skin quality irl, i fall into a delusion that skin > facial features for a few days
skin covers most of your face so its in the top 3 facial importance

skin covers most of your face so its in the top 3 facial importance
true but facial features and bones are more important imo and skin is way easier to improve. also would replace skin with hair in the top 3

true but facial features and bones are more important imo and skin is way easier to improve. also would replace skin with hair in the top 3
no fuck thats why i placed it in 3, not 1

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
no fuck thats why i placed it in 3, not 1
thats what i am talking about. there is objectively a big gap between bones & features and skin importance, but glass skin is such a big halo, that when i see it irl i start over exaggerating the importance of skin quality

thats what i am talking about. there is objectively a big gap between bones & features and skin importance, but glass skin is such a big halo, that when i see it irl i start over exaggerating the importance of skin quality
fr, imagine vila undertone + a10 blue eyes, i was going to gatekeep but its such a good combo

fr, imagine vila undertone + a10 blue eyes, i was going to gatekeep but its such a good combo
i imagine it looking best with high contrast coloring like red lips, light skin, dark hair and eyebrows. honestly it doesnt matter since it is a conventionally attractive feature that doesnt need to be harmonised. every face would benefit greatly

i imagine it looking best with high contrast coloring like red lips, light skin, dark hair and eyebrows. honestly it doesnt matter since it is a conventionally attractive feature that doesnt need to be harmonised. every face would benefit greatly
color contrast is one of the most underrated things ever

thankfully everyone underminds it and funny enough some people seperate chads for chadlites just cause coloring (obviously)