damn I ghosted this girl now she ascended hard

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me

I ghosted her couple months ago because when we met she was fat and kinda clingy. now she lost ton of weight and fogs everything. Brutal, do you think she will forgive me? Fuck I’m a retard I should’ve seen the potential.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, noonespecial, rooman and 17 others
retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, sickdawgie, geenk worg and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedness, rooman, geenk worg and 13 others
Probably has saggy skin and stretch marks now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, geenk worg, Lokki and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Costcosuperstore
View attachment 3153558

I ghosted her couple months ago because when we met she was fat and kinda clingy. now she lost ton of weight and fogs everything. Brutal, do you think she will forgive me? Fuck I’m a retard I should’ve seen the potential.
Love bomb her until she forgives u

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and Alt Number 3
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, boss8055, truthhurts and 2 others
Deserved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and Alt Number 3
fakecel also

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, truthhurts, LuckyBeast and 2 others
I hope she is easily manipulated
She is at a strong momment of her life now, she feels more confident so it wont be that easy, dont act too desperate because she will know you only like her for her looks and reject her, go talk to her as fast as you can before someone else does that for you, but take it easy, start slow and then move forward till she believes in you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, TechnoBoss, truthhurts and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, MANLETprettyBOY, thereallegend and 5 others
She is at a strong momment of her life now, she feels more confident so it wont be that easy, dont act too desperate because she will know you only like her for her looks and reject her, go talk to her as fast as you can before someone else does that for you, but take it easy, start slow and then move forward till she believes in you
you got my back bro.. thanks for the advice :feelsahh:. I’ll try personality maxing. she likes to talk about family stuff so I’ll try bring it up and it’ll seem like I care about her. (I do but like not that way)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and org3cel.RR
you got my back bro.. thanks for the advice :feelsahh:. I’ll try personality maxing. she likes to talk about family stuff so I’ll try bring it up and it’ll seem like I care about her. (I do but like not that way)
Mirin bro, if you do any more threads talking about her, tag me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Alt Number 3
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, Costcosuperstore and org3cel.RR

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, lowtiernormiechad, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
she would’ve left you after losing weight even if you had a relationship with her

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, albe.ORG, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles
U fumbled her:feelswhat:

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
View attachment 3153558

Fog is a huge exaggeration. Ofc she's not going to forgive you since you're her villain orgin story.

Just like the boys who get rejected by a 6/10 and start going to the gym, she's doing the same because of you.

• JFL
i ignored an albanian bitch n now she has a fat ass :feelswhy:

• So Sad
She’s a Chad factory, she has a high T face, that eye area and brows. But if you need to cope then maybe you ghosted her in the first place because she looks masculine.

• So Sad
She’s a Chad factory, she has a high T face, that eye area and brows. But if you need to cope then maybe you ghosted her in the first place because she looks masculine.
I want to eat her pussy and soles so badd man

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
fucking hell I wish I had even the possibility of fumbling this hard :feelscry:. Do what org3cel.RR said you still got a chance

• JFL
fucking hell I wish I had even the possibility of fumbling this hard :feelscry:. Do what org3cel.RR said you still got a chance
Fuckk luckily she hasn’t unfollowed me

Idıot go kys or simp her now

• +1
mf deserves it

your only chance is to pretend she is still not enough
dont display regret

• +1
I ghosted her couple months ago because when we met she was fat and kinda clingy. now she lost ton of weight and fogs everything.
she is still fat on the inside and will put it all back on once something bad happens to her

I fumbled a 5'7 facially gl girl too, fuck my life

you got my back bro.. thanks for the advice :feelsahh:. I’ll try personality maxing. she likes to talk about family stuff so I’ll try bring it up and it’ll seem like I care about her. (I do but like not that way)]]

I want to eat her pussy and soles so badd man

I had this stupid ass plan to see my first girl again (after over 9 years) and I wanted to eat her pussy exactly how I did with the girl I cheated on her with, on the edge of the bed with her legs over my shoulders and her thighs kinda squeezing my head and neck. Which would bring things full circle. And I just need to do it again, lose my mind in it again. But I got ghosted instead.

My first girl’s crazy side started coming out after our thing and she seems almost off the deep end by now. Some girls go crazy when a guy cheats on her or rejects her but ones with more self control put it into self improvement (like losing weight or other looksmaxing). Honestly it’s likely that this girl took your ghosting/rejection as a wake up call. She didn’t lose weight for you but possibly because of you. So you can’t really come at her now because she did this to get attention from other guys. But she’ll remember how she felt about you and over time the grudge will die down and maybe something will open up again. But definitely don’t get too stuck on her.

Last edited:
Insane timing incel

Im going trough the exact same situation only i fucked her before she ascended, and want to tap her again since she lost weight and ascended like crazy

Dunno what to do and don’t want to pump her recently evolved ego up anymore

OP i like how users in this thread are shitting on u. They are jealous. DOnt let it get to u bro. Just know I'm proud of u and love u bro. Slay her or whoever u want just do what makes u happy. Dont prioritize what to do based on these incels opinions. Congrats bro much love

Approach her dat it nigga

Something with foids that look like this put me off.

You know....some fat girls before deciding to lose weight will hit on a ton of guys, just to be rejected, so then they can later laugh in their faces, when they will return skinny and the guys will now try desperately to somehow win them back...

View attachment 3153558

Why did you ghost her

I had this stupid ass plan to see my first girl again (after over 9 years) and I wanted to eat her pussy exactly how I did with the girl I cheated on her with, on the edge of the bed with her legs over my shoulders and her thighs kinda squeezing my head and neck. Which would bring things full circle. And I just need to do it again, lose my mind in it again. But I got ghosted instead.

My first girl’s crazy side started coming out after our thing and she seems almost off the deep end by now. Some girls go crazy when a guy cheats on her or rejects her but ones with more self control put it into self improvement (like losing weight or other looksmaxing). Honestly it’s likely that this girl took your ghosting/rejection as a wake up call. She didn’t lose weight for you but possibly because of you. So you can’t really come at her now because she did this to get attention from other guys. But she’ll remember how she felt about you and over time the grudge will die down and maybe something will open up again. But definitely don’t get too stuck on her.
Why did you cheat on her

@Xangsane with my first girl I don’t know if it was cheating because I never asked for commitment, things weren’t really in place for that yet but the feeling was definitely there. But this was when I was in college and the girl I went with instead sat by me in class, invited me over almost every day to “study” which turned into sex, also she lived a 15 minute walk away and I didn’t have a car so it was just easier logistically.

Part of me always regrets this, like I abandoned this potential LTR, especially because my first girl fogged my second one easily. But there’s more to it than just who’s the best option. And that’s why I’m always talking about proximity, logistics, IRL pills and maybe psychology as well. Because that’s how relationships form, these circumstances can kinda make the decision for you. I’m talking about my own experience and it’s not all that different from what girls do. From the outside looking in it seems like it’d be easy to pick the right girl/guy, stay loyal, but in many cases that’s not how real life unfolds.

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro's sister