Damn I love not leanmaxxing

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Feels good to just eat whatever I want. Leanmaxxing makes me want to kms.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Hero of the Imperium, Allandro and 1 other person
I feel like shit eating

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, vanillaicecream and Deleted member 21182
I don’t have an appetite

I can’t gain weight to save my life

i don’t like eating

leanmaxxing has been a cruise

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24114
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism
I'm jealous because I have to leanmaxx until January 1st. Then I'll eat whatever I want and train like a madman.

No carbs for 5 days....

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 19174
I'm jealous because I have to leanmaxx until January 1st. Then I'll eat whatever I want and train like a madman.

No carbs for 5 days....
Brutal. I'm currently fatmaxxing until feburary, then I have to start leanmaxxing rip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Brutal. I'm currently fatmaxxing until feburary, then I have to start leanmaxxing rip.
May I ask why you do that? Seems like it would just make leanmaxxing that much more exhausting if you bulk up first.

Maybe you should leanmaxx first and then fatmaxx, so you have something to look forward to? Just an idea.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
May I ask why you do that? Seems like it would just make leanmaxxing that much more exhausting if you bulk up first.

Maybe you should leanmaxx first and then fatmaxx, so you have something to look forward to? Just an idea.
If I were to leanmax to 10% before my bulk, I would've ended up at 125lbs at 5'8. I need to build some muscle before leanmaxxing would be worth it. I'm not bulking like crazy either, just a moderate surplus.

I must have hollow cheeks on my long path to become a chad.

I must have hollow cheeks on my long path to become a chad.
i have hollow cheeks while eating 5000 calories a day u prolly do too just pick up the fork and eat what do u gotta los ebro