damn i wish i was an athlete

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
do you even need to be talented to play american football or only athleticism and being tall&roided?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
genetics + consistency

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 26633 and 4 others
I literally could've been a highschool jock but instead my parents had to move to europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, falcon1 and Tallooksmaxxer
soccer + hockey is quite popular .Esp 1st
soccer is popular in europe but "high school sports" thing isnt taken serious here as much as america, atleast in turkey.

we had a school team that which talented guys were picked but they didnt train whatsoever, yeah they were not the best in the city but i doubt there is any high school team that trains.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I literally could've been a highschool jock but instead my parents had to move to europe
If your username is true to life then probably not

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Tallooksmaxxer
they could also choose to move to Turkey so be glad for their choice.
yeah i also was thinking this but i didnt want to appear as a tall incel that gaslights manlets here

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
soccer is popular in europe but "high school sports" thing isnt taken serious here as much as america, atleast in turkey.

we had a school team that which talented guys were picked but they didnt train whatsoever, yeah they were not the best in the city but i doubt there is any high school team that trains.
There are some special sport schools that pick guys for each category. Im not sure what they do there but i guess they work out most of the time and barely learn.

If u talented enough u can get in amateur/semi pro team and then being drafted into adult pro team.
maybe hes gymnast or calisthenicscel. Manletism is basically cheat code for that

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and cytoplasm
I can never be an athlete at 5’6

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I'd probably end up taller from eating 4000 kcal american seed oil zoomer food
Cope. Height is almost entirely genetically determined. Im 2 inches taller than my brother despite us living in the same home eating the same food

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Tallooksmaxxer and chadmanlet04
Cope. Height is almost entirely genetically determined. Im 2 inches taller than my brother despite us living in the same home eating the same food
my younger brother is 5'10 (14yo) while I'm 5'8

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and cytoplasm

Supersubhuman Pivet Madkilla. Hes like 5 feet idk very short

Tall and roided is enough and then with practice you'll do good
Like so many players in nfl are tall and big guys who just practice hard

• Love it
NBA mogs NFL to Sucide

• Hmm...
There are some special sport schools that pick guys for each category. Im not sure what they do there but i guess they work out most of the time and barely learn.
my brother actually went to a sports high school. the school doesnt really help much with your development other than basic conditoning but they just let you free so you can go to training without worrying about regular school classes like math physics etc.

everyone is free to pick their branch.
footballer
my younger brother is 5'10 (14yo) while I'm 5'8
does he has white pheno like you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
my brother actually went to a sports high school. the school doesnt really help much with your development other than basic conditoning but they just let you free so you can go to training without worrying about regular school classes like math physics etc.

footballer

I played football when i was a kid but now I’m moved to jewamica where you have to be 6’4 and weigh 250lbs to be considered an athlete and MLS sucks

• Hmm...
same pheno but he has sharper face with better jaw, nose and cheekbones jfl mogs me in every aspect.

the only area I mog him in is frame but thats normal considering im almost 19 while hes 14 and I'm gymcelled

• So Sad
Tall and roided is enough and then with practice you'll do good
Like so many players in nfl are tall and big guys who just practice hard
No its primarily talent. Practicing can only make up for so much

• Hmm...

as i thought they just raising low iq jocks
NBA mogs NFL to Sucide
u dont choose genetics.

• +1
I played football when i was a kid but now I’m moved to jewamica where you have to be 6’4 and weigh 250lbs to be considered an athlete and MLS sucks
like were you actually talented? and you know there is a saying, the worst mls player is probably closer to messi then you are to him.

I wish I was good at football and good enough to get drafted then I could Get my oneitis.

• So Sad
No its primarily talent. Practicing can only make up for so much
what kind of talent man? you just send the ball with your hand. not like football or basketball. no dribbling.

My oneitis got pregnant by a d2 football player.

• So Sad
do you even need to be talented to play american football or only athleticism and being tall&roided?

Both are less than 6’3 look at the closet and u will see he max 6’1

• Hmm...
same pheno but he has sharper face with better jaw, nose and cheekbones jfl mogs me in every aspect.

the only area I mog him in is frame but thats normal considering im almost 19 while hes 14 and I'm gymcelled
maybe he is micro dick and you are 8x6

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
like were you actually talented? and you know there is a saying, the worst mls player is probably closer to messi then you are to him.
I was good but i came here when i was 22 and you either have to go to college to get drafted or start as a youth in one of the mls team academy

• +1
what kind of talent man? you just send the ball with your hand. not like football or basketball. no dribbling.
If you mean quarterback yes it requires a lot of talent. And talent is also physical, so height, athleticism etc. You cant practice athelticism you have it or you dont

• +1
I wish I was a badass wide receiver

• So Sad
Is American football somewhat redpilled cause there are some players who had no college offers out of high school and end up getting drafted.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Tallooksmaxxer
It might not be completely blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Bruh handsome athlete must MOG imagine Christiano Ronaldo as a good wide receiver at your hs or college. Can you imagine the mog?

• +1
I'm not 8x6 tho :ogre:

probably only cope but I doubt it good genetics come in bundles
brutal. got robbed in every department. same with me and my elther brother. my only source of cope is i am taller.

be born in america.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Tallooksmaxxer
holy shit its over

im an athlete