Damn imagine this happening to you

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
from happy gl man 72969FFB D5BF 4927 A7C3 FE26B409A3A8 D6B1448C 9FD6 4A72 A9B4 F61D8D15DF45

to deformed C8ACE8F2 F7E7 4669 9381 C735DB67958F

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mewcoper, Arkantos and 19 others
Tremble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, stuckneworleans, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
What happened?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov
Guess there are fates worse than being bald. Fucking BRUTAL. I feel so sorry for him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mewcoper, johncruz12345 and 12 others
Hahahaha

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Arkantos, MrMeeseeksLookAtM and 5 others
Jesus christ wtf

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, johncruz12345, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Inkognitomodus ist aktiviert

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Gargantuan and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3328
The this is worse than death.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 1338, Arkantos and 2 others

dam..

Worse than being incel tbh. With incel you are used to your level, like imagine being -5 for your whole life, you wouldnt feel sad cuz u dont know what being +5 feels like. But imagine being 5 then suddenly becoming -5 your lifestyle changes, you get sad cuz u experienced change.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mewcoper, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Worse than being incel tbh. With incel you are used to your level, like imagine being -5 for your whole life, you wouldnt feel sad cuz u dont know what being +5 feels like. But imagine being 5 then suddenly becoming -5 your lifestyle changes, you get sad cuz u experienced change.

bro tell me you're kidding

bro tell me you're kidding
no you wouldnt feel sad if there is no change. Do you think you will feel sad with your life when you havent experienced what is better? Having a bad life for your whole life is worse than having a good life then suddenly a bad life because of change.

Screenshot 2020 09 26 at 140632

"average" cope.

no you wouldnt feel sad if there is no change. Do you think you will feel sad with your life when you havent experienced what is better? Having a bad life for your whole life is worse than having a good life then suddenly a bad life because of change.

nigga you know where u at? that's the point of this fucking site for the most part.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
@Proex trolling

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
nigga you know where u at? that's the point of this fucking site of the most part.
what? Imagine someone from africa with no water. Do you think they feel sad with their situation when they have nothing to compare it to from personal experience? Now imagine someone rich suddenly being in africa with no water, they befome sad because they have something to compare it to from personal experience.

That guy is legit deformed, suffering from cancer and may even die, blackpill took over your mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6723
what? Imagine someone from africa with no water. Do you think they feel sad with their situation when they have nothing to compare it to from personal experience? Now imagine someone rich suddenly being in africa with no water, they befome sad because they have something to compare it to from personal experience.

you don't think hard enough. some people (on this fucking site, where we at) feel bad about themselves and life because they have this or that failo or whatver the fuck, if you born as an ugly man it means u would be fine with yourself? are u hearing your stupid agrumant?
it's true to some extend, yes. if you don't know that something is exists or even close to you, you cant or wouldn't feel bad about it.
but if you're ugly as fuck and people around you, well..are not. you would still feel the effect of that, it's weird you don't understand that while being on looksmax tbh. how old are you?

That guy is legit deformed, suffering from cancer and may even die, blackpill took over your mind
I'm saying his life is worse than an incel's currently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I'm saying his life is worse than an incel's currently.
Water, ofcourse guy with half face life is worse than retarded teenager

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
you don't think hard enough. some people (on this fucking site, where we at) feel bad about themselves and life because they have this or that failo or whatver the fuck, if you born as an ugly man it means u would be fine with yourself? are u hearing your stupid agrumant?
it's true to some extend, yes. if you don't know that something is exists or even close to you, you cant or wouldn't feel bad about it.
but if you're ugly as fuck and people around you, well..are not. you would still feel the effect of that, it's weird you don't understand that while being on looksmax tbh. how old are you?
The thing is the thing they compare it too is personal experience. When you’re incel you compare it to other's experiences which of course you can't experience 100% or fully.
If you experienced it yourself it would be a ton worse, at least that's what I think will happen.

What a freak. Could still slay due to just be unique theory

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6577, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6723
god forbid something like this happens to any of us

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Baldingman1998, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
I would rather just die if I am being honest

He got fucked hard, don't know why they allowed the tumour to grow so big.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
How can he cope? i would rope the second i heard i had cancer

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
idk how he hasnt gone ER yet

Lmao he didn't want to get surgery to remove it, that's why it grew so large

Guise I have a small tumor in my jaw, do you think it might be worth having surgery to get it removed? Rate me btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Copemaxxing
He didn't want surgery and that's why this happened tbh. I would get surgery as soon as it grew above 2 cm instead of waiting it to spread. Scary shit man

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Copemaxxing
He didn't want surgery and that's why this happened tbh. I would get surgery as soon as it grew above 2 cm instead of waiting it to spread. Scary shit man
Why didnt he want surgery. What a Retarded fag

this is what happens when you eat pussy like a cuck

HPV is the most common STD, like 98% of sexually active have it, and it causes mouth and neck cancer

never forget this next time you thinking about putting your mouth on a femoids rotten used up vagina

• Woah
Reactions: mewcoper