It's over for lots of guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Jhon Smith
It just looks freaky, I wouldn't even get it for free

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
It is. Imaging breaking your bones for 2 inches
Gotta do at least 3 inches minimum for it to be worth it, the guy in the vid did 4 inches 5'8-6'0 which is a good increase

• +1
there must be some disadvantage to this surgery
like when u get old you wont be able to walk or sth..

• +1
Reactions: exo
Gotta do at least 3 inches minimum for it to be worth it, the guy in the vid did 4 inches 5'8-6'0 which is a good increase
Yes 4 inches worth it I’m 5’8 i wish I could be 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
there must be some disadvantage to this surgery
like when u get old you wont be able to walk or sth..
Yeah you won’t run and sports like before and when you get old might get some knee problems

• +1
Reactions: juste
Yeah you won’t run and sports like before and when you get old might get some knee problems
jfl most retarded shit ever then
not even women do this
they are smarter they just paint their face and thats all...

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
not even women do this
They do bbl and get big boobs same as LL

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and juste
Yeah it's kinda going mainstream now, I've seen many tiktoks like this
Which is bad news because women will now find it easier to tell who is naturally tall and who got LL, since most people who get LL are not able to run the same after like you said

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jhon Smith
Which is bad news because women will now find it easier to tell who is naturally tall and who got LL, since most people who get LL are not able to run after like you said
How?

Yeah it's kinda going mainstream now, I've seen many tiktoks like this
Normies have known about roids for a while and they are cheap, yet most are too scared to use them. How many are gonna fork up 50k+ and risk losing their legs for LL?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
They may notice that you run in an abnormal way and suspect that you got LL
Doesn’t matter. Alot of women got BBL and men love their big asses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Doesn’t matter. Alot of women got BBL and men love their big asses
True, but I think that is because men are generally more horny than women and have way lower standards, i.e they aren't very picky and hypergamous like women.

• +1
Normies have known about roids for a while and they are cheap, yet most are too scared to use them. How many are gonna fork up 50k+ and risk losing their legs for LL?
It's not about how many people get LL, it's about the few who get it making it mainstream by uploading videos about it and getting millions of views. More people are starting to know about LL in general, which I believe will make it easier for people to identify who is naturally tall and who isn't (Just like how people now can kinda know whether someone is natty or using roids). Maybe I am just wrong though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 29786, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
It's not about how many people get LL, it's about the few who get it making it mainstream by uploading videos about it and getting millions of views. More people are starting to know about LL in general. Maybe I am just wrong though.
Yeah you right. In the next years more young guys will get it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21898
Which is bad news because women will now find it easier to tell who is naturally tall and who got LL, since most people who get LL are not able to run the same after like you said
Caged
Women will look at capeshit actors bodies and think theyre natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Jhon Smith
Caged
Women will look at capeshit actors bodies and think theyre natty
I don't think women are even attracted to gymmaxxed bodies anymore, they are more attracted to the capeshit actors chad facial structure and height than body

• +1
I don't think women are even attracted to gymmaxxed bodies anymore, they are more attracted to the capeshit actors chad facial structure and height than body
This retard did double LL to go from 170 to 190

• Love it
This retard did double LL to go from 170 to 190

yeah I saw him on my fyp. It's kinda sad that a lot of people make fun of him in the comments though

yeah I saw him on my fyp
180 is more than enough. He will fuck up his proportions and be handicapped before 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: juste, Jhon Smith and exo
not even women do this

Actually stuffing their tits with silicone, ass implants, lip injections are all up there.

it's just this shit is significantly more brutal.

• +1
Watch this

The comments on this are so brutal, normies are evil

Yeah he should never put that shit on social media. I think this is after he did double LL. Fucking retard

• +1
And this is from a so called normie lol.

• +1
Yes 4 inches worth it I’m 5’8 i wish I could be 6ft
Sorta same I am 5'9 tho so right on the edge LL could make me 6'1. But I also wonder if its worth it I still am semi average maybe I should leave good enough alone.

Tall fags got it so easy I swear every tall user must be giga autists or genuinely ugly. I guess I will see man I think any height above 5'7 is possible with good looks but its just a lot harder

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Sorta same I am 5'9 tho so right on the edge LL could make me 6'1. But I also wonder if its worth it I still am semi average maybe I should leave good enough alone.

Tall fags got it so easy I swear every tall user must be giga autists or genuinely ugly. I guess I will see man I think any height above 5'7 is possible with good looks but its just a lot harder
Yeah you are better than me at least you are 5’9 with shoes and inserts you will be 5’11. I might do LL if i have a lot of money and don’t really have to work or wagslave after the surgery but for now I’m just a broke manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I hope they die so noone does this

• JFL
Yeah you are better than me at least you are 5’9 with shoes and inserts you will be 5’11. I might do LL if i have a lot of money and don’t really have to work or wagslave after the surgery but for now I’m just a broke manlet
Neapelon and Hitler made it as manlets I wouldn't give up yet

Just a reminder that China had to ban LL because too many young men were trying to get it.

• Woah
Reactions: chadcel;
Neapelon and Hitler made it as manlets I wouldn't give up yet
Hitler was 5'9 I think and he was born like 125-130 years ago man he was probably average or slightly above average height