Damn my psychiatrist is very blackpilled. I'm 90% sure. Tell me if I'm overthinking (I don't really care if this is the case or not)

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
I'm 26, a KHVV

So my mum and I go to the same psychiatrist, me once per week. So apparently my mum told my psychiatrist I often complain that I don't have a gf (I complain bc she complains that I'm never happy).

I'm doing my Bachelor's degree (online) in May. Then from October onwards, my Masters. Now he told me he'd recommend I finish my Bachelor and my Master's first, and then go look for a girlfriend. The idea being that, because my mom knows I can never get a gf, I'll not want one anymore by then. How dumb and insulting is that?

He said I should use Badoo, because it's where women pick the men, and not the other way round, he explained. So basically, I think he and my mum co-conspired, because if a woman "picks" me (which she won't) I will be more likely to say yes, even if she's ugly. Maybe I'm overthinking, but that's my theory. That's pretty... blackpilled, I think?

So my psychiatrist rambled on something about "how young Arnold Schwarzenegger took about 10 years to develop from the point he was a youth" (I have no idea what he wanted to say with that, definetly not that I look like young Schwarzenegger he said it in German so I don't remember exactly, it's hard to do the English translation).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21735
Dude u go to therapy? Roping is much easier, faster and cheaper

I'm doing my Bachelor's degree (online) in May. Then from October onwards, my Masters.
i had 3 degrees when i was your age lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard and Red Fox
Dude u go to therapy? Roping is much easier, faster and cheaper
My mum makes me go. It's covered 90% by insurance. I don't have the guts to KMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
i'll never understand therapycels. Our ancestors never sat down and revealed their weaknesses and sorrows to another.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i had 3 degrees when i was your age lmao
Sure you did. Even if that's true, I don't give af. I'll inherit from my grandparents, and my parents are wealthy

I'm putting you on ignore now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21735
@Crestfallen95 - not opening your future messages, because I don't care ;-) (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person
You need to find an actually blackpilled psychologist, mine has nothing against plastic surgery and is more blackpilled than the average member here.

Or whitepilled would be more correct.

You need to find an actually blackpilled psychologist, mine has nothing against plastic surgery and is more blackpilled than the average member here.

Or whitepilled would be more correct.
er du dansk (jeg også!)
hvornår har jeg nogensinde sagt at han var imod plastikkirurgi??? han sagde selv, at han ikke er imod kosmetisk kirurgi

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard