Damn, so i went to a nearby university

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
So, I have never been to an actual university, i got my associates from a community college. Today I went to one with my friend and I saw so much Chads and Stacys. I felt pretty uncomfortable, my palms were sweating and I didn't want to stay in one area too long. If i want my bachelor's, I have to go to this environment, pretty intimidating.

just choose a STEM SUBJECT boyo

College is the peak of human existence if you're Chad, and miserable if you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
So, I have never been to an actual university, i got my associates from a community college. Today I went to one with my friend and I saw so much Chads and Stacys. I felt pretty uncomfortable, my palms were sweating and I didn't want to stay in one area too long. If i want my bachelor's, I have to go to this environment, pretty intimidating.
I had this same mind set before.
When you know you're not facially blessed it feels like you're being judged every time you go out in public.
But then I realize that other people, like me, are too busy thinking inwardly.
It's not worth it thinking about them when they're not thinking about me let alone seeing me.

just choose a STEM SUBJECT boyo
Yeah, but I gotta slay Stacy. I'll ascend in maybe half a year and then go back to university