damn this changed my view of alot of leanmaxxing topics

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Come on bro it's one hour long. Give a summary plz

Leanmaxxing is such a cope. There is no such thing as slower metabolisms. There is only a fundamental difference in how much we move, and how much we eat. If you are eating too much and not moving enough, you will not lose weight.

Google "Non Exercise Activity Thermogenesis" - this has been implicated in being a BIG REASON why some people seemingly don't put on fat/weight, and why others retain fat/gain weight easily.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Rich Piana explained this all quite well in some of his videos. I learned so much about how the body really works from him over 10 years ago. Unfortunately he blocked me on instagram before he died because I called Kali Muscle a nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: ikadelix, Roquefort, hello12344 and 1 other person
Forgot to say. Some medical conditions can fuck you up and make you not lose weight. Namely thyroid issues. Get your thyroid checked.

Someone actually drop a tldr no way im watching that

• JFL
Forgot to say. Some medical conditions can fuck you up and make you not lose weight. Namely thyroid issues. Get your thyroid checked.
i have hypo since my 14 years of age due to anorexia

i have hypo since my 14 years of age due to anorexia
You need to get that fixed or else you literally will not be lean no matter how many drugs you take. It's extremely important. I once got hyperthyroidism from Ashwaganda and I lost like 15 pounds in 2 weeks. No appetite. Was waking up at night with sweats and I was moving constantly.

You need to get that fixed or else you literally will not be lean no matter how many drugs you take. It's extremely important. I once got hyperthyroidism from Ashwaganda and I lost like 15 pounds in 2 weeks. No appetite. Was waking up at night with sweats and I was moving constantly.
i take 150mcg levotiroxine daily since i am 17 years old

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i take 150mcg levotiroxine daily since i am 17 years old
Get your doctor to boost that dosage up bro. You obviously need a change in medication. Or get him to check your levels and see if they're in normal ranges.

• +1
Get your doctor to boost that dosage up bro. You obviously need a change in medication. Or get him to check your levels and see if they're in normal ranges.
last time i checked was 3 months ago and i was fine in dosage, i know my body and i know i would feel hypo symptomps if my dosage was even a little bit skewed now i am feeling fine thxs bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss