Damon braces legit or ortho cucked me ?

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
Currently I have these Damon braces that are different from traditional. But I have naso folds. I was recessed before braces but now it’s a bit better. But I wanted to know if braces cucked me. And if they would stop forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and RAMU KAKA
i dont know about braces but dont get ur wisdom teeth removed

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and aspiringexcel
Btw I got braces because a teeth is twisted and deep bite

What advantage does damon braces have over traditional ones?

Btw I got braces because a teeth is twisted and deep bite
Lifefuel if you'll earn chin height after treatment is completed

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Are they better than invisalign?

Currently I have these Damon braces that are different from traditional. But I have naso folds. I was recessed before braces but now it’s a bit better. But I wanted to know if braces cucked me. And if they would stop forward growth.
Yes, they are legit. Getting them on tomorrow. Check my thread on it, I have an x-ray of my skull. I'm recessed right now with an 80% deep bite, and will get that fixed to normal within a year and a half. I'll try and post another x-ray of my bite when the treatment is finished.

Only problem is my ortho plans to remove my wisdom teeth. Not gonna let them though, lol.

Also guys she put me a elastic membrane on the upper teeth to close the gaps after she moved the teeth to fix the dental asymetry

Yes, they are legit. Getting them on tomorrow. Check my thread on it, I have an x-ray of my skull. I'm recessed right now with an 80% deep bite, and will get that fixed to normal within a year and a half. I'll try and post another x-ray of my bite when the treatment is finished.

Only problem is my ortho plans to remove my wisdom teeth. Not gonna let them though,
My jaw didnt get fixed

What advantage does damon braces have over traditional ones?
expands your dental arch i think my dad got me those braces cause my teeth were inwards except for my central incisors

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA