Damon braces (Maxilla)

yasuooo

yasuooo

Iron
The impact of Damon braces on the development of the maxilla can vary, and there are differing opinions on the matter:

Support for Maxillary Development:

Some sources suggest that Damon braces, by expanding the dental arches, can promote a more developed and forward-positioned maxilla. This can potentially enhance the midface appearance by creating a broader, fuller smile, which may give the impression of a more developed maxilla.
Advocates argue that the self-ligating system of Damon braces applies lighter, continuous forces that encourage natural bone adaptation and remodeling, which can contribute to a more balanced facial structure over time.

Concerns About Potential Recession:

Others express concerns that any orthodontic treatment, including Damon braces, that involves significant tooth movement has the potential to cause bone loss or gum recession if not managed carefully. This could theoretically lead to a less prominent maxilla if the bone support is compromised.
Critics argue that aggressive or improper use of braces can lead to adverse effects on facial aesthetics, including potential impacts on the maxilla and side profile.
The key to achieving positive outcomes with Damon braces is proper treatment planning and execution by a skilled orthodontist.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Selenium
Bro my orthodontist has me checked up like every 5 months jfl and he has like 5 20 year old Beckie's that do all operations should i just rip off my damons jfl pm me cuz u seem high iq on this topic

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
The impact of Damon braces on the development of the maxilla can vary, and there are differing opinions on the matter:

Support for Maxillary Development:

Some sources suggest that Damon braces, by expanding the dental arches, can promote a more developed and forward-positioned maxilla. This can potentially enhance the midface appearance by creating a broader, fuller smile, which may give the impression of a more developed maxilla.
Advocates argue that the self-ligating system of Damon braces applies lighter, continuous forces that encourage natural bone adaptation and remodeling, which can contribute to a more balanced facial structure over time.

Concerns About Potential Recession:

Others express concerns that any orthodontic treatment, including Damon braces, that involves significant tooth movement has the potential to cause bone loss or gum recession if not managed carefully. This could theoretically lead to a less prominent maxilla if the bone support is compromised.
Critics argue that aggressive or improper use of braces can lead to adverse effects on facial aesthetics, including potential impacts on the maxilla and side profile.
The key to achieving positive outcomes with Damon braces is proper treatment planning and execution by a skilled orthodontist.
Chtagpt wrote this shi

Bro my orthodontist has me checked up like every 5 months jfl and he has like 5 20 year old Beckie's that do all operations should i just rip off my damons jfl pm me cuz u seem high iq on this topic
That‘s copy paste bruh and not his own findings

I am just sharing with u what ive finded im not an expert

• Hmm...
Reactions: Selenium
Respect can u send the dources interested on the topic too
Source 1: Healthline.com
Source 2: damonbraces.com
Source 3: orthodontic partners
Source 4: ArchWired
Source 5: WebMD

• +1
Reactions: Selenium
Source 1: Healthline.com
Source 2: damonbraces.com
Source 3: orthodontic partners
Source 4: ArchWired
Source 5: WebMD
Update me if you have any more findings also a reccomendation if you fong mind waiting i would reccomend getting braces after ur 20 snd chewmaxxing

Bruh

More or less yes. Do your own research tho
Bro ik he greycel but i think its because he has language barrier he acc seems knowledgable he even gave sources

Bro ik he greycel but i think its because he has language barrier he acc seems knowledgable he even gave sources
I meant you.

Idk about him, if he gives sources to whatever he says then it doesn‘t matter if he‘s „knowledgeable“

Please don't post blocky threads.
You already speak in text speech, you probably plagiarized this.