Dandruff

karba

karba

Iron
Why is my dandruff still so bad even tho I use dandruff shampoo nizoral

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ryuken
Sometimes it’s white too
white dandruff is because of dryness and yellow dandruff is because of oiliness and genetics most of the time it can also be worsened because of your immune system

i suggest going to a doctor but the usual treatment is gonna be topical corticosteroids like hydrocortisone if the anti fungal shampooing didn't work

is your hair oily? and if so how much do you shampoo and how much time does it take to become oily after that?

It’s like yellow and it’s big and small pieces I oil my scalp 20 minutes before shampoo
that's why nigga stop oiling your scalp what are you trynna do feed your cells coconut oil? oil should be used on hair not scalp

• +1
Reactions: eliaszz
white dandruff is because of dryness and yellow dandruff is because of oiliness and genetics most of the time it can also be worsened because of your immune system

i suggest going to a doctor but the usual treatment is gonna be topical corticosteroids like hydrocortisone if the anti fungal shampooing didn't work

is your hair oily? and if so how much do you shampoo and how much time does it take to become oily after that?
I shampoo 3 times a week and I condition my ends and put leave in in my ends also

• +1
Reactions: ryuken