Reactions: Vermilioncore, jué, Sodoku and 5 others
@FaceandBBC

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Images   2024 07 08T050825110

fuark mogger

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Lynxress, rand anon and 2 others
he's a short stumpy jew with a face that's 20 years older than his age. he would have never made it in hollywood without nepotism and promotion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, AutisticGymcel, Lmao and 6 others
Images   2024 07 08T050825110

fuark mogger
I think Roger moore is better looking but yeah he is a mogger. The next bond actors nogs Craig but is still not at these old actors level.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm going to look like him at 50.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Daniel Craig is the worst James Bond ngl. This mog from the other Bonds is fatal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon, HitAndRun and 3 others
slavic jew vs wasp moggers

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, 1966Ford and Jason Voorhees
They stopped caring about 007 movies after a while, so it was like.. whatever..

The Simpsons GIF

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Jason Voorhees
it's 100% the halo of the badass role he plays

trust me if he was just a high school math teacher no woman would look twice at him

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, N1666, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
slavic jew vs wasp moggers
The funny thing is it is Craig that is an actual WASP. The rest of the bond actors are just irish and italian mutts

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
the fuck u saying his frame his huge especially for his height

and i also can't decide why he looks kinda good probably coloring

• +1
it's 100% the halo of the badass role he plays

trust me if he was just a high school math teacher no woman would look twice at him
so stupid this sounds also makes sense

• +1

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, CreepyJewel1 and Jason Voorhees
  • Ugly bulbous nose
  • narrow jawline
  • Prominent face fold even when he's young
  • Short chin
  • V type hairline
  • Ugly eyebrows,
  • Flat cheekbones
  • Thin lips like an oldy lady
  • Uneven eyes
  • Big ears
  • Saggy face
  • Small mouth
  • Regular frame even with stereoid and exessive workout routine
  • 5′ 10″ = 178 cm height

He is a pale blonde with an ugly skin.

So why is this guy considered a chad?

View attachment 3019122
View attachment 3019123

Bond actors before him are much better looking. Proper high class chads
View attachment 3019125View attachment 3019126View attachment 3019127
He looks better than guys below

lol

can elaborate on this seemingly contradictory statement
wasn't meant to sound like that

he has badass halo although that sounds so stupid girls think still like that

• +1
old people having best jawlines because no mouth breathing, no easy foods and ofc no insane amount of sugar, fat consumption. I wish I was a old slayer man, I don't think slaying in 2024 is actually good, I fucking hate foids of this generation. they stink and unfortunately has the ego of the gigastacy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and FutureSlayer
old people having best jawlines because no mouth breathing, no easy foods and ofc no insane amount of sugar, fat consumption. I wish I was a old slayer man, I don't think slaying in 2024 is actually good, I fucking hate foids of this generation. they stink and unfortunately has the ego of the gigastacy.
Imagine living in a world of pure godfearing virgin girls… they lived crazy lives tbh

• +1
first, he's not considered a Chad. and his bones and facial layout weren't that bad when he was younger

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Jason Voorhees
he upholds the JBW Rule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
Why are you calling us mutts:lasereyes::lasereyes:
he upholds the JBW Rule
first, he's not considered a Chad. and his bones and facial layout weren't that bad when he was younger
the fuck u saying his frame his huge especially for his height

and i also can't decide why he looks kinda good probably coloring

I guess you guys fail to realize how much hollywood can carry someone. How a face gets marketed to the mass public can absolutely change opinions. Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba etc are also examples of this. They aren't GL but still considered to be attractive because of media halo.
If you are downright ugly with no redeeming features media halo can't do anything. Having a marketable face is important. You need to fit into a niche for media halo to work and Craig fits into it perfectly

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Dalton mogs PSL wise but best bong will always be Brosnan

• +1
I guess you guys fail to realize how much hollywood can carry someone. How a face gets marketed to the mass public can absolutely change opinions. Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba etc are also examples of this. They aren't GL but still considered to be attractive because of media halo.
If you are downright ugly with no redeeming features media halo can't do anything. Having a marketable face is important. You need to fit into a niche for media halo to work and Craig fits into it perfectly
agreed all facts my negro

• +1
no, i didn't deny that being on the big screen can sell a certain face to a certain number of people. i said he's not considered a chad, which he's not

another thing is that a lot of people are not "obviously" attractive. but that doesn't mean they aren't attractive. it's the same phenomenon as an acquired taste. or like a song you have to listen to a few times before you learn to like it (retards probably don't know what i mean). being in movies forces the viewer to acquire the taste

also, facial aesthetics is multifaceted. someone can be both ugly and attractive. this is what "ruggedly handsome" is. Ryan Gosling is an example of this sort of thing. he's undoubtedly good looking but also has other shit going on with his face that you pick up on and use to denounce his looks.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Jason Voorhees
He has that "mature daddy" aura that many whores like so much

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
1)Very famous
2)Hundreds of millions in the bank account
3)Talented
4)Bond halo and sex appeal

But I agree with you. At best he was a HTN when he was young. He's also not tall, he's like 5'10-5'11, which is average.

He looks good for 51. Fucking the only English Stacey. Although she is Jewish origin. She looks good for her age too :whatfeels:

? he looks good in motion and has respectable skull size and dimorphism
he's still probably the least attractive james bond but u dont want ur james bond to look like a tryhard model, thats why sean connery is the most fitting for the role imo

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
craig does and does idris his height and frame carry him good and he is kinda gl u need to think from the view of a 35+ yo roastie

and i don't understand why u "tagged" me in that reply anyway still good answer

slavic jew mogged by the average celt

his face is ultra masculine

• Ugly bulbous nose
  • narrow jawline
  • Prominent face fold even when he's young
  • Short chin
  • V type hairline
  • Ugly eyebrows,
  • Flat cheekbones
  • Thin lips like an oldy lady
  • Uneven eyes