Daniel Craig is 'ugly', according to Science

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Image result for Sean Connery

De Silva analyzed the actors using facial mapping techniques and determined that Sean Connery is the most attractive, followed by Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and George Lazenby, The Daily Mail said.

Craig comes in last, due to his “bulbous nose,” “thin lips” and “wide face,” the Daily Mail reported.

“Craig has rugged good looks, but they don’t accord with the Greeks’ idea of beauty,” De Silva

“Meanwhile Sean Connery has been feted as the most handsome Bond for years — and it is great this has now been proved by science,” De Silva added. “He has beautiful facial symmetry and gets closer than any other Bond to having what the Greeks considered the perfect face.”​

Reminder greeks idea of beauty = recessed maxilla ,jew nose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Senssei, IndianJock, Deleted member 3990 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1973
brutal heightpill, i hate tallfags

Craig looks like a white gorilla, his looks are terrible, anyone knows that he is so short that he uses high heels as 007.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
brutal heightpill, i hate tallfags
haha. Manlet talked a foid that i have hige cruch on, she ghosted me and had fun with him. He's like 10-15 cm shorter than me, somewhere in that range

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
haha. Manlet talked a foid that i have hige cruch on, she ghosted me and had fun with him. He's like 10-15 cm shorter than me, somewhere in that range
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1973
height is cope, you need to be 5'7 at least and taller by 1 in and thats enough. More height is bonus to your face

Tallfags still have a better life on average

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
philtrumceI

Fakecel? Women are rarely nice to Trucels.
nope, women are nice

if its a 5'1 girl I have like a 60% chance of getting laid, it drops to 5-10% with 5'6 girls

the worst women for me are 6/10 5'7 ones, the ones under 5'3 give IOI regularly and they could be prime 18yo

but somehow the average to ugly girl is a terrible cunt to me and so is the average tallfag

Last edited:
I would not say he is ugly, but would say he looks a lot older than his age. And agree he is least attractive Bond by a large margin. His appeal is mostly body halo

• +1
Him
I would not say he is ugly, but would say he looks a lot older than his age. And agree he is least attractive Bond by a large margin. His appeal is mostly body halo
Him being under 6 ft doesn't help.

• +1
Wide face is a good trait and thin lips dimorphic

no problem here

the ancient greeks were coping when they discussed the ideal face

they dont want to admit that the DOM forward grown giant from the village is superior to recessed virgins from Athenes

Keep crying for the superior low inhib curry despite being uglier and more recessed
i'm not crying, its funny bro, i read your nick that way jfl
reptitles

i'm not crying, its funny bro, i read your nick that way jfl
reptitles

Ahhhh right bro I feel so masculine with this fucking stubble I swear

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek