Dark brown vs Black eyebrow tint

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
Which and why? me in avy for reference. Hurry pls.

BLACK IS MOST DOMINANT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Frank Jack, Deleted member and 3 others
Which and why? me in avy for reference. Hurry pls.

Black. I'm blonde and I go black. Black and dark brown aren't that much different but you never want to try and match your brows to your hair if you're dying them. Since you're dark it's probably not a huge difference for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and sensen
Black. I'm blonde and I go black. Black and dark brown aren't that much different but you never want to try and match your brows to your hair if you're dying them. Since you're dark it's probably not a huge difference for you.
I def didnt wanna match them, but my hair is dirty blonde. Was gonna go black on instinct regardless prior to posting

I def didnt wanna match them, but my hair is dirty blonde. Was gonna go black on instinct regardless prior to posting
Have you dyed them before?

Have you dyed them before?
Never. I usually get lambasted on every thread with my picture on it over it so im finally giving into peer pressure

Never. I usually get lambasted on every thread with my picture on it over it so im finally giving into peer pressure
It was the best decision I've ever made, apart from scheduling jaw surgery. Mix it in the tray, it'll go on as a gold color. Do not mix with the same brush you apply because it could be very runny. I use the back of the plastic brush. Put it on very generously and thoroughly. Be shirtless when you do. The idea is to coat every side of the hair. Take your time and really try not to miss any spots. Definitely look out for those fine lightly colored hairs on the edges of your brows. You can add a ton of thickness and density and horizontal brow span if you get those. Whipe away from your eyes with a wet paper towel, and get some makeup removing cotton pads to help apply if available. I just wet a paper towel and apply bar soap to help remove the stain. Your forehead will be stained until your next shower most likely.

A mistake I made initially was to try and shape my brows and omit spots toward my nose that I thought would look bad. You're going to look vastly different, so just trust that the addition of a dark contrasting line is a certain improvement. Hit every part of your brows. Trust me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, metagross and sensen
It was the best decision I've ever made, apart from scheduling jaw surgery. Mix it in the tray, it'll go on as a gold color. Do not mix with the same brush you apply because it could be very runny. I use the back of the plastic brush. Put it on very generously and thoroughly. Be shirtless when you do. The idea is to coat every side of the hair. Take your time and really try not to miss any spots. Definitely look out for those fine lightly colored hairs on the edges of your brows. You can add a ton of thickness and density and horizontal brow span if you get those. Whipe away from your eyes with a wet paper towel, and get some makeup removing cotton pads to help apply if available. I just wet a paper towel and apply bar soap to help remove the stain. Your forehead will be stained until your next shower most likely.

A mistake I made initially was to try and shape my brows and omit spots toward my nose that I thought would look bad. You're going to look vastly different, so just trust that the addition of a dark contrasting line is a certain improvement. Hit every part of your brows. Trust me.
Holyshit bruh, I feel like I'm about to ascend hard based on this. Lmaooo

Thanks for all the tips. How long do you keep it applied on each brow after finishing?

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Holyshit bruh, I feel like I'm about to ascend hard based on this. Lmaooo

Thanks for all the tips. How long do you keep it applied on each brow after finishing?

Depends on how much you apply and how much hair you have. Definitely commit some time to this. Maybe an hour for your first time. Once you're certain you've been thorough enough, go do something else while you wait it to dry and change color.

My brows were a major, major failo. Maybe yours aren't so bad. But dyed brows are probably the #1 softmax after getting lean.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati and DesperadoRatado
Depends on how much you apply and how much hair you have. Definitely commit some time to this. Maybe an hour for your first time. Once you're certain you've been thorough enough, go do something else while you wait it to dry and change color.

My brows were a major, major failo. Maybe yours aren't so bad. But dyed brows are probably the #1 softmax after getting lean.

no shit that brows are important lol. so many people dont take the brow pill

brows are 70% of eye area and eye area is like 1/3 of the whole face attractivness

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, sensen and Reoreyh
no shit that brows are important lol. so many people dont take the brow pill

brows are 70% of eye area and eye area is like 1/3 of the whole face attractivness
Someone post that picture of celebrities photoshopped to have no eyebrows. Anne Hathaway looks like fucking Voldemort.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, sensen and DesperadoRatado

Im seeing people saying like 5 minutes, really an hour?

full black eyebrows is probably too much. brown-dark brown is fine imo

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Im seeing people saying like 5 minutes, really an hour?
An hour to mix, apply, keep it out of your eyes, re-apply because you missed spots, wash, re-apply again, wash. Then wait for it change color. Then scrub your forehead clean from stains. Yeah.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati

Do you happen to have a Youtube tutorial or something by any chance? I really don't want to mess anything up. And I don't know where to start.

• +1
Do you happen to have a Youtube tutorial or something by any chance? I really don't want to mess anything up. And I don't know where to start.
You'll be fine. Just set aside some time and try not to get any dye on anything but brows. Worse case scenario here is getting the stuff in your eyes or dying your hair by accident. If you miss spots, just reapply.

Remember. It goes on gold and takes time to change color. Be thorough, avoid your head hair and beard, and rinse off when done. I am 100% certain black is ideal for everyone, but if you're worried about looking uncanny, dye lighter than black and then darken it if you don't like it.

• +1
Leanmax, stubble, eyebrows.

@metagross
@sensen

Attachments

• 20200219_120641.jpg
    20200219_120641.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210911_105312.jpg
    20210911_105312.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Love it
Leanmax, stubble, eyebrows.

@metagross
@sensen
@Reoreyh That's an incredible improvement. Right now I have very similar eyebrows to your non-dyed eyebrows and I am considering tinting them. But I am wondering, did people around you notice the changes in your eyebrows, and if they did, how did they react to them? I think it would be kinda embarrassing for me as an eyebrowcel to just appear one day with these dark slayer eyebrows, because I'm afraid everyone would notice that I coloured them, hence they would consider me gay or some dumb shit like that.

@Reoreyh That's an incredible improvement. Right now I have very similar eyebrows to your non-dyed eyebrows and I am considering tinting them. But I am wondering, did people around you notice the changes in your eyebrows, and if they did, how did they react to them? I think it would be kinda embarrassing for me as an eyebrowcel to just appear one day with these dark slayer eyebrows, because I'm afraid everyone would notice that I coloured them, hence they would consider me gay or some dumb shit like that.
That was a concern of mine. I'm 30 years old and work full time. I do not see the same peer group as consistently as you might in high-school or university, so most people chalked up my looksmaxing to aging and general taking care of oneself. Only one work associate jokingly asked me why I looked so angry one day. If people notice, they notice. Tell them you didn't like your brows so you dyed them. I was 27 years old when I got presurgery braces. I thought that would be a tough one but no one really cared.

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, the only people who really noticed were my family and that one work associate. People will just think you lost weight or something

• +1
I dye mine dark brown, pitch black looks uncanny tbh

no difference in smv both are good for coloring