dark circles from screen time?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i got easily 10-12 hours screen time a day with work and phone

can my tear throughs / dark circles come from that? i sleep 7-8 hours daily and drink enough and eat fruits daily

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
You need to stop screen time for a few days to test whether if it will go away or not.

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols and Rimaxtis
under-eyes are probably the most genetic of all fat distribution, there's literally nothing you can do if your parents have it.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

can my tear throughs / dark circles come from that? i sleep 7-8 hours daily and drink enough and eat fruits daily
Yes mine dissapeared almost fully a day without my phone

• +1
under-eyes are probably the most genetic of all fat distribution, there's literally nothing you can do if your parents have it.
apart from fillers, fat grafts and impoants u mean?

block blue light on your phone and it will make a big difference

block blue light on your phone and it will make a big difference
already doing that for a while

but i stioo work 8 hours in front of a screen at work

i got blue light filter glasses now and an alarm clock to remind me to take pc breaks every 20 minutes for 20 seconds and see if it improves

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
already doing that for a while

but i stioo work 8 hours in front of a screen at work

i got blue light filter glasses now and an alarm clock to remind me to take pc breaks every 20 minutes for 20 seconds and see if it improves
Good luck, i would still reccomend to have a proper position, dont put your screen to close to your eyes, using eye care like putting a compress of ice in your eyes, i know they are the basics but i dont seem to have more advices

• +1