Dark circles in ethnics is pronounced by overconsumption of salt

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Ethnic foods are heavy on salt (and spices)

• +1
Reactions: Aero and n9wiff
Novel theory on this “looksmaxxing” forum jfl

Ethnic foods are heavy on salt (and spices)
There is no such thing as "ethnics" as a discrete group or "ethnic foods". What you call "ethnics" includes the vast majority of the human race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Nice theory boyo

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
There is no such thing as "ethnics" as a discrete group or "ethnic foods". What you call "ethnics" includes the vast majority of the human race.
You know what I mean, let’s not go into the semantics of it

• +1
Reactions: Aero
This doesn't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
You know what I mean, let’s not go into the semantics of it
No, I don't know what you mean when you act like all non-Western cuisines are heavy on salts and spices and all non-white peoples have issues with under eye circles. That is a meaninglessly broad assertion that doesn't mean anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Tallest person here and Axii
No, I don't know what you mean when you act like all non-Western cuisines are heavy on salts and spices and all non-white peoples have issues with under eye circles. That is a meaninglessly broad assertion that doesn't mean anything.
Are you one of those white guys who get offended on behalf of other races :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Salt = fluid retention = dark circles cause skin is thin there
Since your brain doesn't fucking WORK HOLY FUCK OMG.

Dark circles are pronounced in "ethnics" because they have darker skin, and irritated / whatever skin issue is applicable will darken and shift more towards a skins undertones.

Which is why white people get pink(er) undereye bags and people with dark skin get purple toned

YOU LACK EDUCATION.

Dark circles are pronounced in "ethnics" because they have darker skin, and irritated / whatever skin issue is applicable will darken and shift more towards a skins undertones.

Which is why white people get pink(er) undereye bags and people with dark skin get purple toned
View attachment 2947886View attachment 2947891

YOU LACK EDUCATION.
Nowhere did I say salt is the sole and the primary cause of it, do you understand what “pronounced” means

Nowhere did I say salt is the sole and the primary cause of it, do you understand what “pronounced” mean
Yes, english is my first language unlike you. You just have that level of brainrot to not understand what I said.

Nowhere did I say you said salt is the primary cause.

"Pronounced"

You're fucking retarded man....

Are you one of those white guys who get offended on behalf of other races :lul:
No. You said something stupid. When you say something stupid, people will point it out.

• +1
Reactions: Korea