Dark circles ruin my face

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I have death tier dark circles that ruin my face, descends me from chadlite to MTN, whenever I get rated my dark circles get mentioned, whenever I’m talking to my friends about our looks they mention my dark circles. My entire eye and under eye is dark grey and I look constantly tired and sad, to the point of people asking me my whole life “are you ok? Are you tired?” Etc because of how my eyes look.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Highlander
@Akhi descension from chadlite to mtn due to dark circles

cage

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, bradpittshairline, try2beme and 2 others
also drnd post a picture

I have death tier dark circles that ruin my face, descends me from chadlite to MTN, whenever I get rated my dark circles get mentioned, whenever I’m talking to my friends about our looks they mention my dark circles. My entire eye and under eye is dark grey and I look constantly tired and sad, to the point of people asking me my whole life “are you ok? Are you tired?” Etc because of how my eyes look.
tales from the slums of Kolkata

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Aspiemogger
look constantly tired and sad, to the point of people asking me my whole life “are you ok? Are you tired?” Etc because of how my eyes look.
If they say this then your sub 5, deluded retarded piece of shit lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and bradpittshairline
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Jbw