Dark circles under eyes?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Ironically, they developed after I started to sleep better (8 hours instead of 6). Pretty sure there's a different reason then. Other thing before bed I use phone on night mode and feel somewhat fatigued in eyes, and also the same feeling persists after awaking but not sure why if all the night I'm resting

Any experience and remedies how to deal with this shit? It's pretty cold now so I shut the windows but get fresh air during day and clean regularly (room, sheets, clothes, etc.)

Cheers

I'm also doing OMC but not sure how far it will help at 25. Other thing I can think of is wearing glasses which got recently damaged but I'm getting LASIK soon

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Ironically, they developed after I started to sleep better (8 hours instead of 6). Pretty sure there's a different reason then.
you got more concious, theres nothing wrong with sleeping more, but the opposite

try to wake up naturally, without alarm if your schedule lets you do so, for example i sleep 9 hours when I dont have an alarm

Grow your orbitals

Ironically, they developed after I started to sleep better (8 hours instead of 6). Pretty sure there's a different reason then. Other thing before bed I use phone on night mode and feel somewhat fatigued in eyes, and also the same feeling persists after awaking but not sure why if all the night I'm resting

Any experience and remedies how to deal with this shit?
Did anything else in your life change around that time? Diet, stress, medical issues? If not, it's likely just that you're noticing it more.
If someone found an easy way of fixing dark circles, they'd make a fucking fortune. Unfortunately, all there really is to do is to stay hydrated and keep the area moisturised unless you want to go down the fillers route.
If they are really bothering you, remember there is always colour corrector and/or concealer.

It's probably genetic. I have the same thing. Sleep doesn't affect it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The cause is one of two:
  1. Hyperpigmentation
  2. Visible blood vessels due to lack of fat in that area.
If it's the latter, then what you could do is hirudoid gel. That is what I'm using, and it seems like it's helping a bit. You can always do a fat transfer if you want a permanent, 0 maintenance solution.

Maybe it's allergies? That's probably the best case scenario because then you literally just antihistaminemaxx.

If it's because of your bones, it's over. unless u rich af and surgerymaxx.

I've had them forever and since i started using retin a and dermaroller they are much less visible now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 1464
Maybe it's allergies? That's probably the best case scenario because then you literally just antihistaminemaxx.

If it's because of your bones, it's over. unless u rich af and surgerymaxx.
Word. I'm still dealing with the allergy

---

Re others, thanks, will take notice 4real

--=

JFL at my selfie, swear to god this cam is shit LOL

Wouldn't mask my face if I face model looking but then I wouldn't be here ayy l'mayonnaise

Attachments

• 20200103_143246.jpg
    20200103_143246.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 50