“Dark hair”

ltsOver

ltsOver

Zurzolomaxxing
Its literally shit light brown hair with a golden tan mogs all @jisko32 @delonisliterallyme

Attachments

• IMG_2844.jpeg
    IMG_2844.jpeg
    387.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2837.jpeg
    IMG_2837.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2304.jpeg
    IMG_2304.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and delonisliterallyme
hair color don't matter
pale skin mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AustrianOak47, silencio, noobs and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, jessepinkman, murdah and 1 other person
I agree but stop tagging me nigger, I’ve been fighting against Delon haters on .org when you didn’t even know this place existed. Keep lurking newfag and you’ll learn

I agree but stop tagging me nigger, I’ve been fighting against Delon haters on .org when you didn’t even know this place existed. Keep lurking newfag and you’ll learn
Nigger why the fuck you mad i bet your dopamine spikes when u see the red bell now you trying to act tough. Faggot I’ve been here for longer than you now fuck off wont interact u

Keep coping faggotcucks

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
girls fell in love with ian in vampire diaries when he had dark hair you imbred moron

• +1
Reactions: silencio
this is why i dont rate meds that highly because all of their hair looks the same, even in the sun. Northern europeans even with "black" hair will have bronze or blonde/brown undertones. Much more aesthetic and much better for showing off hair texture.

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
this is why i dont rate meds that highly because all of their hair looks the same, even in the sun. Northern europeans even with "black" hair will have bronze or blonde/brown undertones. Much more aesthetic and much better for showing off hair texture.
So wise

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
girls fell in love with ian in vampire diaries when he had dark hair you imbred moron
No tbh he just was a badass in that role paired with his dark looks sooo

No tbh he just was a badass in that role paired with his dark looks sooo
exactly all girls want a dark triad guy it’s ingrained in their biology and the best way to represent this psychically is with dark lookz, blondes and light brown hairs can’t do that

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
The hair looks good because they look good

Over for ur iq, delon is mtn in this pic

exactly all girls want a dark triad guy it’s ingrained in their biology and the best way to represent this psychically is with dark lookz, blondes and light brown hairs can’t do that
Literally needs men who is gl and masculine so takes damon salvatore right?

@delonisliterallyme look at this faggot over for him
shut the fuck up retard delon literally looks ike shit in that picture legit over for ur iq ur glazing him no matter what lmfao u also said ur a htn chadlite..kys faggot

shut the fuck up retard delon literally looks ike shit in that picture legit over for ur iq ur glazing him no matter what lmfao u also said ur a htn chadlite..kys faggot
I’m literally htn and ok its a bad picture but in motion hes a fucking gigachad. Keep coping dalit

I’m literally htn and ok its a bad picture but in motion hes a fucking gigachad. Keep coping dalit
yes its a bad picture im not saying delon is ugly, i find it funny that u use bad pictures of him and glaze it hes gigachad ofc but ur glazing a bad picture little shit, send face in pms jfl "htn" not a dalit btw

yes its a bad picture im not saying delon is ugly, i find it funny that u use bad pictures of him and glaze it hes gigachad ofc but ur glazing a bad picture little shit, send face in pms jfl "htn" not a dalit btw
Respect

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek