DARK TRIAD IS AN ETHNIC COPE

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I see way too many subhumans on this forum looking like this acting as if they're even remotely close to "dark triad":

3677842 1696225460929
3681680 IMG 8665
3445815 IMG 3895

It's time to take the ethnicpill and realize you won't look like Ramirez just because of inferior genetics, it's getting out of hand.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ropemaxxee, FootFungus88, tyroneorkms and 10 others
Water but yeah some need to hear this shit bump

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45 and DildoFaggins
I see way too many subhumans on this forum looking like this acting as if they're even remotely close to "dark triad":

View attachment 2470932 View attachment 2470933 View attachment 2470934
It's time to take the ethnicpill and realize you won't look like Ramirez just because of inferior genetics, it's getting out of hand.
agree, i’m arab and have dark features but i wouldn’t consider myself dark triad.
I have non-prominent cheekbones and a slightly recessed chin (i’m working to better both).
But i think every one with natural dark features should aim for dark triad looks, just to have a goal they can visualize.

Attachments

• IMG_6078.png
    IMG_6078.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, BrahminBoss, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
agree, i’m arab and have dark features but i wouldn’t consider myself dark triad.
I have non-prominent cheekbones and a slightly recessed chin (i’m working to better both).
But i think every one with natural dark features should aim for dark triad looks, just to have a goal they can visualize.
yeah it's one of the best niches for ethnics but it's extremely hard to achieve, people on here are throwing the word around like it's something common. I rarely ever see someone who acutally has these characterics irl, regardless of ehtnicity. Especially on this forum

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah it's one of the best niches for ethnics but it's extremely hard to achieve, people on here are throwing the word around like it's something common. I rarely ever see someone who acutally has these characterics irl, regardless of ehtnicity. Especially on this forum
Yeah honestly— should have been kept as an ethnic nichemaxxing kind of thing instead of trying to make it some “new” science of general arbitrary classification light vs dark triad jfl

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah honestly— should have been kept as an ethnic nichemaxxing kind of thing instead of trying to make it some “new” science of general arbitrary classification light vs dark triad jfl
for sure, it's a fucking mess now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
no honestly i think a true dark triad is in a classification himself. I think i never seen a true dark triad in real life.

yeah it’s randomly thrown around that’s true

Bottom guy is ethnic according to this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Deleted member 32410
no honestly i think a true dark triad is in a classification himself. I think i never seen a true dark triad in real life.
It def is a class of pheno+features but it’s been made to be some sweeping classification like you are either dark or light triad just based on coloring. TikTok’s impact

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
It def is a class of pheno+features but it’s been made to be some sweeping classification like you are either dark or light triad just based on coloring. TikTok’s impact
oh yeah, didn’t understand what you meant.
Yeah that’s 100% true. They act like they are either or one, while the are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
You’re overly concerned about others, all I’ll tell you.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079
Dark Triad doesn't even mean "dark coloring". It just means an aristocratic evil look.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
average 2023 .org dark triad slayer
3662220 IMG 20230924 235032

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
Yes its mostly filipinos and mexicans coping but its not just abt coloring either way. Barret is dark triad for example. Also is that Capital Bra🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109_084625_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109_084625_Instagram.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 0
Yes its mostly filipinos and mexicans coping but its not just abt coloring either way. Barret is dark triad for example. Also is that Capital Bra🤣
lucky blue smith has more dysmorphism than 99% of mexicans jfl in this post exuding envy

its also really cringe especially with the tiktokcels and the Ramirez worshippers