Dark triad is cope

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Albino Femboy looks
Acting all mysterious and dark triad doesn't work. The whole redpill idea of sexual attraction is utter horseshit.

Behaviors that do work is low inhib and being friendly. Just be sociable theory.

I fell for the patrick bateman badboy idea when i was younger and it only hurt my success. Just be a low inhib fuck who talks about their interests to women. I'm steadily getting more success in both dating apps and real life by doing this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, StalinCel, Deleted member 84615 and 10 others

dark triad increases your sex appeal provided you already have a dimorphic and low trust face

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
View attachment 2987623

dark triad increases your sex appeal provided you already have a dimorphic and low trust face
Most people don't have high enough facial robusticity so what's the point of talking about it? And those people will be getting cold approached even if they acted soy.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and bloomercel
Just be good looking bro!

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Acting all mysterious and dark triad doesn't work. The whole redpill idea of sexual attraction is utter horseshit.

Behaviors that do work is low inhib and being friendly. Just be sociable theory.

I fell for the patrick bateman badboy idea when i was younger and it only hurt my success. Just be a low inhib fuck who talks about their interests to women. I'm steadily getting more success in both dating apps and real life by doing this.
Water. 99% of .org user base is dark triad by definition @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, bloomercel, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others

You say this as if anyone here is actually dark triad.
Acting dark triad doesn't mean you're actually dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpeg
    IMG_0088.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noonespecial, future slavic chad, bloomercel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and USERΝAME
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 2 others
Sorry buddy, I just had to remind you that you're hardcapped at 70 IQ you taco-munching construction worker.
No toxicity here.
Nigga i live on the other side of the planet:forcedsmile: fuck you calling me a wetback for?:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
When will people realize that all you need is looks and not some Martinez personality JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Klaas Vaaker, Deleted member 75149 and 2 others
true
we femboys mog dark triad and american subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Imretarded?
loud wrong buzzer*

u cant tell me that if this guy was just a normal guy he wouldt get pussy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 75149 and Imretarded?
true
we femboys mog dark triad and american subhumans
I hope @shieldzz will stop self hating and join his brothers soon:feelshah:

he's so cute and smoll:owo:

I hope @shieldzz will stop self hating and join his brothers soon:feelshah:

he's so cute and smoll:owo:
what do you mean? Who is this guy? Another american?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Its an exagerration for shutting the fuck up and being mysterious

• JFL
what do you mean? Who is this guy? Another american?
a 50 kg angel:feelsgood:
Idk dawg lately ive been feeling kinda badboy i think i will adopt homelander as my next personality :soy::soy:
Im gonna adopt Voltaire's personality. Gonna talk to people about how much i love humans and social justice for all

IMG 5948
Its an exagerration for shutting the fuck up and being mysterious
ideal is yapping like a woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
I guarantee you there are no genuine pyschopaths here.
No one's dark triad here, you spic.
This site is full of people who had awful upbringings and psychopathy is caused by fucked environment growing up, there’s definitely at least a few psychos on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 75149, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
This site is full of people who had awful upbringings and psychopathy is caused by fucked environment growing up, there’s definitely at least a few psychos on the forum
You're confusing psychopathy with sociopathy.
Sociopaths are caused by fucked environments whereas psychopaths are born that way, their brains are literally built differently.

You're confusing psychopathy with sociopathy.
Sociopaths are caused by fucked environments whereas psychopaths are born that way, their brains are literally built differently.
It’s the same thing, the idea that people are born psychos is an obvious hoax, you don’t just come out the womb and decide yeah I’m gonna be a psycho, there isn’t any psycho who had a good upbringing

• Hmm...
I'm 50 kg too (181cm height)
so i was talking to a dude who looks like this, talking about Russian vs American military might
IMG 5919

:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
It’s the same thing, the idea that people are born psychos is an obvious hoax, you don’t just come out the womb and decide yeah I’m gonna be a psycho, there isn’t any psycho who had a good upbringing
No, psychopaths are literally born that way. It's genetic & sometimes a deformity.
The brain of a psychopath is literally different than a normal person, just look into it.

Lots of psychopaths are born into good households & have good upbringings, they aren't made like sociopaths are.
If what you say is true then the statistic that a majority of CEO's & surgeons are psychopaths would be false because there is no way people from terrible upbringings end up in those positions in the workforce in MASSES.

You're thinking of sociopaths.

No trauma bonding is a stronger form of connection than chad love. There was a guy on this forum from EE who beat women and then recorded them as they wrote love letters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, TheLastLaugh and Imretarded?
Ill never argue with you again.
Classic Film Salute GIF by filmeditor

No, psychopaths are literally born that way. It's genetic & sometimes a deformity.
The brain of a psychopath is literally different than a normal person, just look into it.

Lots of psychopaths are born into good households & have good upbringings, they aren't made like sociopaths are.
If what you say is true then the statistic that a majority of CEO's & surgeons are psychopaths would be false because there is no way people from terrible upbringings end up in those positions in the workforce in MASSES.

Well psychopath and sociopath aren't actual disorders you can have. You get diagnosed with ASPD which is basically those two concepts put together since they're so similar.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Deleted member 67581
No trauma bonding is a stronger form of connection than chad love. There was a guy on this forum from EE who beat women and then recorded them as they wrote love letters.
all fun and games until one of those women cut your cut off and chucks it into the bush

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and HTN_Mentalcel
Ill never argue with you again.
Classic Film Salute GIF by filmeditor

Well psychopath and sociopath aren't actual disorders you can have. You get diagnosed with ASPD which is basically those two concepts put together since they're so similar.
Yeah but there are still differences that are important.
Sociopaths are impulsive & violent whereas psychopaths are more organised.

Sociopaths can still feel some emotions whereas psychopaths have near to none at all.

• Hmm...
all fun and games until one of those women cut your cut off and chucks it into the bush
Yeah and I'm not dark triad anyways. It's something you have or don't, it's not something you can create. I have empathy

• Woah
Then explain this

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, theonewhocantascend and Imretarded?
Yeah but there are still differences that are important.
Sociopaths are impulsive & violent whereas psychopaths are more organised.

Sociopaths can still feel some emotions whereas psychopaths have near to none at all.
That emotion part is a bit inaccurate, it's a common thing said. They have next to zero empathy and fear since it's common for a natural ASPD (psychopath) to have a significantly shrunken amygdala (and some other tissue regions).

I've met a psychopath before, they act normal most of the time. Not because they're faking human emotions, they laugh at jokes or have genuine interests. It's just empathy and regret they gotta fake.

• +1
That emotion part is a bit inaccurate, it's a common thing said. They have next to zero empathy and fear since it's common for a natural ASPD (psychopath) to have a significantly shrunken amygdala (and some other tissue regions).

I've met a psychopath before, they act normal most of the time. Not because they're faking human emotions, they laugh at jokes or have genuine interests. It's just empathy and regret they gotta fake.
Well yeah... not every psychopath is the same.
The one I was talking about was a high-functioning one.

The one you met was probably a low-mid functioning one, not everyone is the same.

• JFL
@TheLastLaugh

you can’t become dark triad if u weren born that way you look retarded if you try to become dark triad

Yeah being like scar in the lion king doesn't work. You need to be like mufasa. 🦁 It was all in front of our eyes.

Obviously still looks and statuspill but whatever

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
loud wrong buzzer*

u cant tell me that if this guy was just a normal guy he wouldt get pussy

He would cause of his looks

There are worse psychos than him who don't get his treatment cause they look bad

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Dark Triad is looks theory. If women were actually attracted by low-inhib, sociopathic, primitive behaviors, Muslims and Africans would have the highest SMV.

An ugly Somalian who kills 10 women would not get the same respect as Bundy or Ramirez.

• JFL
being chatty beta unironically mogs being some glowering stingy asshole

• +1

If you manually think and act like a psychopath, your brain will adapt to it after a while. And you'll be truly psycho and dark triad.

• JFL

I agree 👍 acting dark triad will make your life miserable and you'll be the laughing stock 😂 Dark triad only works if you're good looking

• +1
If you manually think and act like a psychopath, your brain will adapt to it after a while. And you'll be truly psycho and dark triad.
How come you're not disabled then?
You sure think & act like a fucking retard, mate.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back