Dark triad is life

DarkTriadBeliever

DarkTriadBeliever

Ascend once more I shall
TLDR: being evil is good

most users here would say this is water, but none of you truly understand how important being dark triad is, especially as a kid.
If you've never been called a rascal or a bully as a kid, just grab the nearest rope as it's over for your high inhibition.

During middle school you need to be the guy who isn't afraid to walk into the girls lockeroom, In highschool you have to be willing to smack the bald kid on his head. as a youngin doing something that could be considered a crime is essential, infact i've almost been arrested before. It wasn't fun but it was necessary. Also NEVER mention you watch anime to anyone, thats an instant negative 100 dark triad points right there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Yuki, android and 2 others
Yeah just be dark triad bro and kill ur dad or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, bloomercel and XazaqazaX
Yeah just be dark triad bro and kill ur dad or something
no, never go full dark triad, only partial.

But if you're young you can get away with certain crimes

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, XazaqazaX and maarda
jbc or jbt theory

If you've never been called a rascal or a bully as a kid, just grab the nearest rope as it's over for your high inhibition.
this is the problem :forcedsmile:
high-inhib is a curse tbh

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
jbc or jbt theory
no need to be good looking to be dark triad, but you do need a good amount of testosterone to be at least an ogrecel
this is the problem :forcedsmile:
high-inhib is a curse tbh
fake it til you make it, no man is created equally

fake it til you make it, no man is created equally
tried to fake it but my old hig-inhib habits made me fear consequences and overthink abt shit
its over if u were bullied on school tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
quit watching anime it will help u significantly
nah, anime is the only enjoyable media of the modern age, hasn't lost its spark like movies have

darktriadmaxxing only works if u are not a goofy looking fella liek me

tried to fake it but my old hig-inhib habits made me fear consequences and overthink abt shit
its over if u were bullied on school tbh
if you were bullied in school you can still make up for it, as highschool never ends, i've seen 60 year olds get bullied back when I worked retail, it'll always be a dog eat dog world regardless of the time or place

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, bloomercel and alurmo
acting darktriad as a sub6 will make women cringe so hard, you wouldn't believe your eyes if you saw it.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
darktriadmaxxing only works if u are not a goofy looking fella liek me
hows your frame look, you can fraud dark triad, unless you're built like destiny, if so just give it up

Low inhib = superpower.

• +1
acting darktriad as a sub6 will make women cringe so hard, you wouldn't believe your eyes if you saw it.
NEVER act dark triad, you have to look it, but your mentality will always matter the most
no need to be good looking to be dark triad, but you do need a good amount of testosterone to be at least an ogrecel
^^^^^^^^

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Dnrd cringe 'dark triad' loser XD

True being Evil IS essential in this life

• +1
so all niggers are dark triad because thats basically what they do in life

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and DarkTriadBeliever