Dark Triad Maxxed women. Narcisists and sociapaths. Score better with dudes also!

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Sometimes men here. wanna Dark Triad Maxxing. Because women digg Dark Triad women.

Some dudes here, hate women. Becuase they digg Dark Triad dudes. And don't like "nice guys".

Well.
Another Blackpill:

Dudes are the same!

Men digg Narcistic women most, for both Long Term and Short Term relationships.
Men digg Psychopathic women also, for short term then.
Men also don't reward "nice girls" much if any, by chosing them more.

Why?
Narcisistic women, look better on average.

Source example:

"Across both sexes, narcissism was positively associated with mate appeal for short‐ and long‐term relationships. Further analyses indicated that these associations were due to the shared variance among narcissism and extraversion in men and narcissism and physical attractiveness in women, respectively. In women, psychopathy was also positively associated with mate appeal for short‐term relationships. "

Conclusion: Narcisists win more in the dating game, both the men and women.
By the way, Tinder is extremely appealing to narcisist women, I think. Validation heaven.

Why do you, type like that?

then why do i love my oneitis who is kind and innocent and shy

Juggernaut Theory. U like her cause u think shes attainable for u some day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6512 and Danish_Retard
Juggernaut Theory. U like her cause u think shes attainable for u some day
she is psl 8+
just not as outgoing as average hole.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your tiny world. Is likely not a representation of the averageworld.
Solopsism, watch out not see through world that way only. Because it only entails ones own experience/perception. Which is by default, limited.

Your tiny world. Is likely not a representation of the averageworld.
Solopsism, watch out not see through world that way only. Because it only entails ones own experience/perception. Which is by default, limited.
especially for me as i dont leave house

she is psl 8+
just not as outgoing as average hole.
Who is she PSL8 though???
If it's effortless-ish, then legit. If it took/takes her many hours of staring in the mirror with makeup and looksmaxxing stuff, and gymmaxxing and stuff. Then maybe pretty narcisistic.

I'm also a bit narcisistic, I think. By nature. But other arts of my personality (introverted, more then average easily nervous, compassionate by nature, etc..) still makes be behave quit shy and normal and moral-fag.
especially for me as i dont leave house
funny

Who is she PSL8 though???
If it's effortless-ish, then legit. If it took/takes her many hours of staring in the mirror with makeup and looksmaxxing stuff, and gymmaxxing and stuff. Then maybe pretty narcisistic.

I'm also a bit narcisistic, I think. By nature. But other arts of my personality (introverted, more then average easily nervous, compassionate by nature, etc..) still makes be behave quit shy and normal and moral-fag.

funny
psl 8 without makeup. and doesnt dress slutty.

psl 8 without makeup. and doesnt dress slutty.
Yeah. She might be 100% healthy psychologically.
Most women that look hot, are maybe not that hot, but due to their narcisism go full apeshit on looksmaxxing to look hot for guys. So they can get alot of validation from dudes, and other things from dudes to build up their black-hole ego (aka, orbiters, betabuxx, monet, etc..)

But this girl you spoke about. is pretty, naturally.

Yeah. She might be 100% healthy psychologically.
Most women that look hot, are maybe not that hot, but due to their narcisism go full apeshit on looksmaxxing to look hot for guys. So they can get alot of validation from dudes, and other things from dudes to build up their black-hole ego (aka, orbiters, betabuxx, monet, etc..)

But this girl you spoke about. is pretty, naturally.
yeah... she's dreamy. too bad she doesnt care that im alive.

yeah... she's dreamy. too bad she doesnt care that im alive.
Why can't you get with her. You know her?? Take a shot bro, then. Try to look as good possible, and ask what she likes and invite her to do that with you. Or another way, to get with her. You gotta take a shot, bro. Regret will happen and stay with you, if you don't.

What is more painfull?
1. rejection
2. regret

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Why can't you get with her. You know her?? Take a shot bro, then. Try to look as good possible, and ask what she likes and invite her to do that with you. Or another way, to get with her. You gotta take a shot, bro. Regret will happen and stay with you, if you don't.
dont u think i tried that

i am nowhere near her league im unworthy of her.

dont u think i tried that

i am nowhere near her league im unworthy of her.
I didn't know, that you tried to get a date with her. Alot of dudes here, are very passive. So I couldn't know, if you tried it already or not. DOn't get mad at me, brohams.

How did you try to get with her? What did you do/ask? And how dide she replly, or what hapened?

I have been rejected 500+ times in my life. So, I know all about that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I didn't know, that you tried to get a date with her. Alot of dudes here, are very passive. So I couldn't know, if you tried it already or not. DOn't get mad at me, brohams.

How did you try to get with her? What did you do/ask? And how dide she replly, or what hapened?

I have been rejected 500+ times in my life. So, I know all about that.
got coffee/lunch a couple of times but she clearly wasnt liking it and i would feel bad asking her again. and she takes forever to reply to messages.

plus now uni is finished plus corona so no chance to see her anyway.

got coffee/lunch a couple of times but she clearly wasnt liking it and i would feel bad asking her again. and she takes forever to reply to messages.

plus now uni is finished plus corona so no chance to see her anyway.
Cool. That you still managed to get a few dates with her.
Imo, you tried enough imo. To keep persuing a woman whom has no/little interest in you; is self esteem crushing (at least it was for me, when I did that because pua-coach/pus-friends said you need to keeppushing/trying/pushing).
If she was into you, she would reply faster. I also always told myself that, when women was acting difficult/slow. I asked myself always, "how long would she take to reply if Dicaprio messaged her, if she is alot slower/more difficult then that; then she not that into me. thus NEXT",

If I was in your situation. I would try to forget all about her. And try to get with next, another woman/women.

Because narcy women are narcy for a reason, because of their good looks.

Because narcy women are narcy for a reason, because of their good looks.
On average I read in a study once. When forced to take off make up and chosen assessoiries and cloths styling.
Narcistic women looked abot equally attractive, as not narcististic women. But with makeup and everything on, narcisistic women looked more attractive.
Hence the conclusion from them, and I copied. It's better looksmaxxing from those narcisistic women them make them better lookingin general.

Maybe your statement hold some truth also. who knows.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps