Dark Triad personality, DOES NOT increase attractiveness. It's false, a cope.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Blackpillers believing being Dark Triad = being more attractive BEACUSE OF being Dark Triad. Are 100% wrong. And so are the scientists, who claim that..

Its like this. In my opinion.

Dark Triad men, put alot more more effort into looksmaxxing then non-DarkTriad men. They Gymmaxx (muscles - low body fat, etc.), StyleMaxx, Groommaxx, much more then the regular dude.
Consequence: Due to doing that, Dark Triad men look better then the average men.
Then when they do studies. They ask women to rate the Dark Triad men (whom are generally better looking) compared to the regular men. And then falsely assume, it's the Dark Triad that is doing the selling.

Dark triad men are more attractive on average; because they look better on average!

So quit the Cope boyos, about Dark Triad Maxxing = more attractive. All Dark Triad men that are a big hit with women, are: Good looking; or Muscles Maxxed (the lonatic MMA fighters and bodybuilders whom beat up their gf, they where all bodymaxxed); or StatusMaxxed (power, etc.. but if ugly needed to BetaBuxx her).

To add. Dark Triad men, do have higher lay counts then equally attractive psychologically healthy men, but not due to being more attractive. But due to factors such as: better strategy, alienated to others insecurities, unable to feel shame, insecurity, often more extrovert, willing to lie manipulate and so on to get his desired outcome, chat up 10x more women, cheat more, won't stay in ltr, and so on..

******************************************************************************************************
Some external information, that is in line with this opnion.

* Why are narcissists more physically attractive?
Narcisists are more physically attractive, they find/found out. So there higher apeal is looks based, not narcisism based.
"Nicholas Holtzman and Michael Strube of Washington University in St. Louis were interested in looking at the relationship between physical attractiveness and people’s tendencies towards narcissism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism. They wanted to find out whether these three traits, referred to as the “dark triad,” are associated with a greater ability to successfully enhance one’s physical appearance. "
"The dark triad score was positively correlated with their “dressed-up” attractiveness – a finding that mirrors previous findings. However, the dark triad score was not related to ratings of physical attractiveness in the dressed-down photos. In other words, people with dark personality traits are not seen as more physically attractive than others when you take away their freedom to wear their own clothes and makeup. People with dark personalities seem to be better at making themselves physically appealing.
The findings reinforce previous research showing that narcissists are more popular than others, literally at first sight.
"

* A small experiment.
Not really representative. But it does address my overall feeling/observation. That personalty, including dark triad doesn't matter much.
They had a test of 3 equally-ish looking actor dudes. 1. acted normal guy; 1. acted pua/dating tricks like; and 1 acted like a narcisist badboy prick.
Results. No mayor difference, actor mr. narcistst cunt did NOT get better results. Nor worse. Just the same. Personality doesn't matter (unless aspie/autistic and can't communicate)

* A good video on this subject matter, imo.
This video inspired me mostly, to make this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Hollywood, Deleted member 3635 and 11 others
imma read later

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
obviously looks is Everything, they want a guy who looks dark triad. You judge someones personality on their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, FutureMogger and Deleted member 6095
8359a842e6261f63e7b369403d2b4e33

0613_Ikink.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
imma read later
Worth it. Especially of you believe in: Dark Triad Maxxing, makes a dude more attractive!

Because the tl;dr conclusion is imo:
Dark Triad doesn't matter. Dark Triad men score better with the ladies, because they do more of this then the average dude:
* gymmaxxing;
* style and grooming maxxing;
* probably also more statusmaxxing and Moneymaxxing but that I dunno for sure. They do chat up more women though, they play numbers game more due to their more opportunistic nature.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Htobrother
Well lets say we got the same exact looking guy but
1st guy is the typical nice guy/nerd vs the second guy is the bad boy/dark traid

The dark triad guy will 99% win over the nice guy.

Having dark triad personality will be 100x more attractive. Ofcourse if you are ugly that shit doesn't matter because you will be seen as a creep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Effortless
JFL at british palate size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5608 and 2 others
Everybody with an iq above 60 could tell the „bad boy“ is fake...he looks like a soyboi with a leather jacket

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6095 and diggbicc
Well lets say we got the same exact looking guy but
1st guy is the typical nice guy/nerd vs the second guy is the bad boy/dark traid

The dark triad guy will 99% win over the nice guy.
I would like to see the proof or example of that.?!

I call FALSE, untrue. It's not in line with my observations, and life and what I see.

For example. I know an older Gymmaxxed dude; whom looks facially also good. He is so 100% soft, soy, gentile in his personality. He is married to a Stacy. I bet he is just as much of a hit with the women, as a looksmatched prick.

Dark Triad = irrelevant. In my observation.
The only edge Dark Triad Good looking men have, over regular good looking man. Are:
1. they chat up more women. So with equal success rate, due to them chatting up more women, they end up with a higher total. But not more succes rate, just play bigger numbers.
2. they will lie to get somewhere with a woman, when that woman putts up a hindrance. Whereas ormal man, might bail/opt out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Htobrother and diggbicc
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Its like this. In my opinion.
Dark Triad men, put alot more more effort into looksmaxxing then non-DarkTriad men. They Gymmaxx (muscles - low body fat, etc.), StyleMaxx, Groommaxx, much more then the regular dude.
This would only work for narcissists, and maybe some machiavellians. However, a real dark triad who is high on psychopathy(primary) confidence comes from inside as he is alienated to others insecurities, his smaller amygdala and prefrontal cortex makes him unable to feel shame, insecurity etc. They are also mostly extrovert which helps a lot with the situation
"The dark triad score was positively correlated with their “dressed-up” attractiveness – a finding that mirrors previous findings. However, the dark triad score was not related to ratings of physical attractiveness in the dressed-down photos. In other words, people with dark personality traits are not seen as more physically attractive than others when you take away their freedom to wear their own clothes and makeup. People with dark personalities seem to be better at making themselves physically appealing.
Doesn't matter if they're rated more attractive or not, women also say they don't like guys with high facial dimorphism yet they fuck them once they start ovulating. A good test for DT would be for guys with same looks where one is a normal guy and the other is high on DT, and checking their success with women in one month.

Attractiveness by itself doesn't do shit for sexual success unless you're outlier(99.9th percentile), there are many guys here that are attractive but they lack sexual tacticts such as manipulation, overconfidence, gaslighting etc. and they lack machiavellian tendencies to get what they want.

They're childlike and all they care about is being liked by women, they also have low sex drive and put more importance to being liked by women than fucking them while DT guy who is not as good looking fucks the bitch and moves onto the next one

Matter of fact is that women like being used by men more on a psychological level than casual sex with a guy they find attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and stuckneworleans
18? Jfl they all look late twenties.

Nice essay

Such a shame that literally everyone knows this so no one cares

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
imagine if patrick bateman was played by someone uglier than bale
AmericanPsycho_onesheet_USA-4.jpg

Dark Triad = irrelevant. In my observation.
The only edge Dark Triad Good looking men have, over regular good looking man. Are:
1. they chat up more women. So with equal success rate, due to them chatting up more women, they end up with a higher total. But not more succes rate, just play bigger numbers.
2. they will lie to get somewhere with a woman, when that woman putts up a hindrance. Whereas ormal man, might bail/opt out
Those are pretty big edges though. Also add on top of that overconfidence and willingness to break social boundaries like dating co-workers, having back-up women ready to jump to after a relationship or even during the relationship, etc. Also more likely to use steroids and willing to show status through 'douchy shit' like jewelry, expensive cars etc.

Overall you are going to end up with a lot more succes with a dark triad personality.

Imagine Mark Zuckerberg with a dark triad personality:
He would've been at least showing off his incredible wealth by driving a golden lamboghini to his job and shit like that. Would boost his success with women a lot compared to this minimalist lifestyle he has rn.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Interesting piece, but surely still ceterus paribus being dark triad, or even just being narcissist is going to make someone more attractive?
It might make a foid less likely to love you, but they will be more attracted to an ugly narcissist than an ugly Nice guy right?

This would only work for narcissists, and maybe some machiavellians. However, a real dark triad who is high on psychopathy(primary) confidence comes from inside as he is alienated to others insecurities, his smaller amygdala and prefrontal cortex makes him unable to feel shame, insecurity etc. They are also mostly extrovert which helps a lot with the situation

Doesn't matter if they're rated more attractive or not, women also say they don't like guys with high facial dimorphism yet they fuck them once they start ovulating. A good test for DT would be for guys with same looks where one is a normal guy and the other is high on DT, and checking their success with women in one month.

Attractiveness by itself doesn't do shit for sexual success unless you're outlier(99.9th percentile), there are many guys here that are attractive but they lack sexual tacticts such as manipulation, overconfidence, gaslighting etc. and they lack machiavellian tendencies to get what they want.

They're childlike and all they care about is being liked by women, they also have low sex drive and put more importance to being liked by women than fucking them while DT guy who is not as good looking fucks the bitch and moves onto the next one

Matter of fact is that women like being used by men more on a psychological level than casual sex with a guy they find attractive
Yeah,definitely those guys will have the same sexual success,the only difference between them will be the sexual tactics.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
makes him unable to feel shame, insecurity etc.

They are also mostly extrovert which helps a lot with the situation

sexual tacticts such as manipulation, overconfidence, gaslighting etc. and they lack machiavellian tendencies to get what they want.
I agree these factors help for slaying more women.
Therefore mr. Dark triad will slay more then equally attractive mr. Healhy.
I don't see how mr. Dark Triad is more attractive though.He is better in tactic and so on, this gets better outcomes, but not due to being more attractive. But because of having better strategy.

Those are pretty big edges though. Also add on top of that overconfidence and willingness to break social boundaries like dating co-workers, having back-up women ready to jump to after a relationship or even during the relationship, etc. Also more likely to use steroids and willing to show status through 'douchy shit' like jewelry, expensive cars etc.

Overall you are going to end up with a lot more succes with a dark triad personality.
Totally agree, that above will cause mr. drk triad to have more sexual partners and so on.

The mismatch in what I shared and what you shared is:

Amount of sexual partners DOES NOT 100% EQUAL how attractive you are. (obviously a huge correlation)
I was just focussing on attractiveness. You are focussing in slay amounts.
I mean, for extreme exaple. Lets say Chico had 10 women before he married at 19. Then he has 11 sexual partners. Lets say a high Tier normie Dark Triad dude, managed to slay 50 women in the last 5 years. Is mr. Dark triad in this situation more attractive then Chico. Nope. But he has slayed more. Hence attractive you are is not exactly the same as amount of pussy slayed.

Imagine Mark Zuckerberg with a dark triad personality:
He would've been at least showing off his incredible wealth by driving a golden lamboghini to his job and shit like that. Would boost his success with women a lot compared to this minimalist lifestyle he has rn.
100% agree, Mark Zuckerberg could totally slay if he was "dark Triad" enough to use his Giga Status and Money to attract pussy. Still unattractive though, then; and running 100% BetaBuxx or Golddigger/Status/Power-game.

Doesn't matter if they're rated more attractive or not, ...

Attractiveness by itself doesn't do shit for sexual success unless you're outlier(99.9th percentile),....

Matter of fact is that women like being used by men more on a psychological level than casual sex with a guy they find attractive...
I can't compute these parts. Sounds incorrect to my observations.

Last edited:
View attachment 403046 View attachment 403047 Yeah,definitely those guys will have the same sexual success,the only difference between them will be the sexual tactics.

your logical fallacy is
black-or-white

You presented two alternative states as the only possibilities, when in fact more possibilities exist.
Also known as the false dilemma, this insidious tactic has the appearance of forming a logical argument, but under closer scrutiny it becomes evident that there are more possibilities than the either/or choice that is presented. Binary, black-or-white thinking doesn't allow for the many different variables, conditions, and contexts in which there would exist more than just the two possibilities put forth. It frames the argument misleadingly and obscures rational, honest debate.

Example: Whilst trying to creating an argument as why Dark Triad personality doesn't matter, @shortretrudedchin gave a ridiculous example that there are only 2 kind of males in the world where one is a weak simp of an abomination and other is a dimorphic hunk.​

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
You are fake. Character of bad boy is good for both genders.

your logical fallacy is
black-or-white

You presented two alternative states as the only possibilities, when in fact more possibilities exist.
Also known as the false dilemma, this insidious tactic has the appearance of forming a logical argument, but under closer scrutiny it becomes evident that there are more possibilities than the either/or choice that is presented. Binary, black-or-white thinking doesn't allow for the many different variables, conditions, and contexts in which there would exist more than just the two possibilities put forth. It frames the argument misleadingly and obscures rational, honest debate.

Example: Whilst trying to creating an argument as why Dark Triad personality doesn't matter, @shortretrudedchin gave a ridiculous example that there are only 2 kind of males in the world where one is a weak simp of an abomination and other is a dimorphic hunk.​
I like this btw. Gonna join later.

Interesting piece, but surely still ceterus paribus being dark triad, or even just being narcissist is going to make someone more attractive?
I don't think, more attractive.
Higher laycount, for sure pretty much. But that's imo more dude to that mr. Dark Triad will be more proactive, run better strategy, will lie or do about anything to get the end result, and so on.
It might make a foid less likely to love you, but they will be more attracted to an ugly narcissist than an ugly Nice guy right?
i doubt personally, she will be more attracted to the ugly narcissist. But the ugly narcisist will say more of teh right things to make her want to give him a try, so he will lie about status, what he feels for her, what he will do for her, and say what she wants to hear (aka; figure out what she wants, and then copy-paste that and pretend to want the same). Whereas a regular guy, will tell he wants something else when there is a mismatch in wants, and she may dump him for that reason and look for another dude.

your logical fallacy is
black-or-white

"Attractiveness by itself doesn't do shit for sexual success unless you're outlier(99.9th percentile)"

Try again with ur muh logical fallacy,u tard

your logical fallacy is
black-or-white

Your criticism of the given choice by shortretrudedchin, is correct.
I only agree with shortretrudedchin, on the fact that looks-attractiveness has the biggest role in both of these things:
1. percieved overall attractiveness;
2. option to attract x amounts and x "quality" of women.

If to chose between that masculine dude in the picture. And to say:
A- Dark Triad and

B- Not Dark Triad.

Both of these dudes (A & B) would I think be equally attractive overall.
That Dark Triad dude (A) would slay more, not due to being more attractive, but due to other factors (mainly "better" strategy and higher effort).

Hence my opinion. The factor of Dark Triad, doesn't make a man more attractive.

And

Hence my opinion. The factor of Dark Triad, will make a man slay more because he has better strategy, alienated to others insecurities, unable to feel shame, insecurity, often more extrovert, willing to lie manipulate and so on to get his desired outcome, chat up 10x more women, and so on...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
"Attractiveness by itself doesn't do shit for sexual success unless you're outlier(99.9th percentile)"
Try again with ur muh logical fallacy,u tard
I have plenty of data where only the top percentile males would not have to put in work, tons of redults on tinder where unless you're top percentile women won't message you even if you match with plenty. All the other males have to initiate as a part of sexual strategy with women

You on the other hand tried to corrupt my review through framing it misleadingly in a black and white fashion

dark triad and low inhib work IF you already have rapport with the femoid

True but being dark triad certainly increase your chances of getting a girl or slaying by a lot

The more you shoot the more you're likely to score kinda thinking

I only agree with shortretrudedchin, on the fact that looks-attractiveness has the biggest role in both of these things:

View attachment 403104 A- Dark Triad and

View attachment 403105 B- Not Dark Triad.

That Dark Triad dude (A) would slay more, not due to being more attractive, but due to other factors (mainly "better" strategy and higher effort)
I agree that their attractiveness level per se would be equal objectively, and agree that dude A would slay more due to better strategies.
However, I think what researchers mean by "attractiveness" is not just on a looks level(like PSL points) but a comprehensive level of attractiveness like likeliness to have sex with a greater ratio of women. Maybe that's where our disagreement came from

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

View attachment 403104 A- Dark Triad and

View attachment 403105 B- Not Dark Triad.

That Dark Triad dude (A) would slay more, not due to being more attractive, but due to other factors (mainly "better" strategy and higher effort)
I have plenty of data where only the top percentile males would not have to put in work, tons of redults on tinder where unless you're top percentile women won't message you even if you match with plenty. All the other males have to initiate as a part of sexual strategy with women

You on the other hand tried to corrupt my review through framing it misleadingly in a black and white fashion
Saying that only 99.9 percentile males get their dick sucked while rotting on their couch and and saying that looks means shit in sexual success until u reach the aformentioned percentile are quite different.
I think we both agree that a 70th percentile male will have very different reaction from the same girl than a 50thpercentile male,given the same behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and hebbewem
I agree that their attractiveness level per se would be equal objectively, and agree that dude A would slay more due to better strategies.
However, I think what researchers mean by "attractiveness" is not just on a looks level(like PSL points) but a comprehensive level of attractiveness like likeliness to have sex with a greater ratio of women. Maybe that's where our disagreement came from
That's the disagreement on, I think. Yes.
Because of mr.B (non-dark triad) would adport the same behavior and strategy asmr. Dark Triad he would slay equally. Thus mr. B, is equally attractive as mr. A (dark triad); I concluded. But his strategy is less effective.

I agree also. That BlackPill is Coping/false on the believe that women will approach a man they find attractive. I can't see that from experience, happening much. Most women won't, because women are pussy or somthing I dunno the exact reasons.Women do hand out invitation signals though (dependant on location), and in social gatherings they might chat up a dude more easily. But not in random places, like on street, or bus or whatever. rarely though, it seems to me.
I posted about that before, more indept here:
dark triad and low inhib work IF you already have rapport with the femoid

Yeah. Somehow it's easy for women to have rapport with mr. Chad
True but being dark triad certainly increase your chances of getting a girl or slaying by a lot

The more you shoot the more you're likely to score kinda thinking
true that. Superior strategy, and more effort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
I think this is a good point, but being a piece of shit liar manipulator who is selfish and disagreeable = more sex for sure, looks being the same. Whether or not this is "more attractive" I guess depends...

Narcissism is associated with being more attractive looking through looksmaxxing, but what about the psychopathy and machiavellianism? Those don't have to do with looks much or at all, but rather what a person acts like and is willing to do, and are also correlated with being "more attractive" I think

Dark triad is bad for long-term relationships though, in business, friendships, and romantic relationships

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Read my T Bag pill, lot of blackpillers make the mistake of thinking in black or white and suffer from the reverse apex fallacy, they take the bottom of the barrel guys and say that since dark triad doesnt work for Quasimodo looking truecels then it's fake, when in reality things are a little bit more complicated than that.

Probably has more to do with the fact that dark triad men are more emotionally stable and low inhib + what you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002