Dark triad test

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Download yubo
Join a subhuman's live
Violate them until you get kicked or sum shit

If you can do that, congrats, you are dark triad. I can't i got to much empathy, even for the foid subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Htobrother, Deleted member 2214 and 7 others
why would i insult a fellow incel tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 2403
this is not dark triad. this is just being a primitive asshole. being dark triad is intentionally portraying yourself as a charming kind person initially so people like you, and then when you gain enough trust you are able to control them as you like.
shit thread op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9819, .👽. and 5 others
Download yubo
Join a subhuman's live

If you can do that, congrats, you are dark triad. I can't i got to much empathy, even for the foid subhumans
That is like completing tutorial mode lol

Download yubo
Join a subhuman's live

why would i insult a fellow incel tho
Dark traid is cope.
LightTriadsmall 1 300x300

This is the triad that counts instead of dark cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4797
sounds too ez

Too easy
this is not dark triad. this is just being a primitive asshole. being dark triad is intentionally portraying yourself as a charming kind person initially so people like you, and then when you gain enough trust you are able to control them as you like.
shit thread op
On live, it's a whole lot different. You see their faces as they react and if you keep going i can call you a demon, violating girls in dms is easy.

Nah, it's not being an asshole, you're already "friends" with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Looks234
On live, it's a whole lot different. You see their faces as they react, violating girls in dms is easy.

It’s easy on live too. You just gotta be ready for insults

On live, it's a whole lot different. You see their faces as they react, violating girls in dms is easy.

and what exactly do you gain out of this? i have an incredibly manipulative personality and yet i couldnt just say mean things to normies face for absolutely zero reason because it would make me feel uneasy and uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
shit thread op
This is dark triad in a way, sadism is a part of the dark tetrad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and DharkDC
If you are actually dark triad, you most likely wouldn't be here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7863
and what exactly do you gain out of this? i have an incredibly manipulative personality and yet i couldnt just say mean things to normies face for absolutely zero reason because it would make me feel uneasy and uncomfortable
you aren't dark tried, otherwise you'd enjoy destroying egos

you aren't dark tried, otherwise you'd enjoy destroying egos
u have no understanding of what dark triad is lmfao nigga

constantly abusing your girlfriend and making her think you can, and WILL leave any minute because shes worthless to you and enjoying seeing her apologize a million times because it makes you feel validated and in control - dark triad

saying mean things to a complete stranger - primitive and idiotic

u have no understanding of what dark triad is lmfao nigga

constantly abusing your girlfriend and making her think you can, and WILL leave any minute because shes worthless to you and enjoying seeing her apologize a million times because it makes you feel validated and in control - dark triad

saying mean things to a complete stranger - primitive and idiotic
"saying mean things to a complete stranger" isn't something anyone with empathy would enjoy, especially when they can see your face, and you can see theirs. If you lack empathy, you are sociopathic, with is a dark triad trait. Nigga shut the fuck up, you don't know what you talking about

Last edited:
"saying mean things to a complete stranger" isn't something anyone with empathy would enjoy, especially when they can see your face, and you can see theirs. If you lack empathy, you are sociopathic, with is a dark triad trait. Nigga shut the fuck up, you don't know what you talking about
View attachment 966099
you are fucking retarded.

None of this is dark triad, do you think bundy did all this shit? or ramirez?

Wow so cool making fun of other people to think you are ''mr dark triad pshycopeth xd''

• +1
Reactions: Schnitzel
None of this is dark triad, do you think bundy did all this shit? or ramirez?

Wow so cool making fun of other people to think you are ''mr dark triad pshycopeth xd''
You read any of the books about them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
You read any of the books about them?
conversations with a killer yes, ramirez i have just read random shit and watched mosty videos and the new tv show ofc

• +1
Reactions: Schnitzel
conversations with a killer yes
Just done reading that. was hilarious at times. read: The Night Stalker: The Disturbing Life and Chilling Crimes of Richard Ramirez

trust me you'll love that. pretty long, but fascinating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Download yubo
Join a subhuman's live

You might be on to something. A better way though would be to torture an animal to death. But not in such a straightforward manner. First you gotta give it "love", or make it love you. A cat or a dog will work fine. Pet, cuddle, feed, and make the animal love/trust you. Then all of a sudden start breaking it's bones, or rip it's eyes out with fish hooks. After you've brutally tortured it for a while switch it up. Pet and cuddle it again before torturing it some more. Earnestly make it believe that you really love it when doing this. Go back and forth between "love" and torture again and again before finally killing it.

If you can do this, AND ENJOY IT, you're dark triad.