Deleted member 15827

Will be back

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: khvirgin, RIPPED IRL, Account and 3 others

dark triad only works if good looking
actually has negative impact if bad looking

Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness. Aggressors with high facial attractiveness may experience fewer negative consequences to their social standing, thus contributing to higher overall rates of aggression in school settings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 24114, poopoohead and 8 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 15827
dark triad only works if good looking
actually has negative impact if bad looking

Muh study . And yea below htn dark triad is bad except among primals but after htn dark triad blows cuck light triad out of water imo even among hqnps

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Account, MediterraneanApollo and 3 others
Muh study . And yea below htn dark triad is bad except among primals but after htn dark triad blows cuck light triad out of water imo even among hqnps
i dont think you can become dark triad
its just that gl people naturally get their way all the time and thats what they become
like this tallfag in gradeschool would abuse others constantly despite being a bitch himself, because he could get away with it.

Also, dont be mean
i just switched to ubuntu, im itching to write some good stuff about someone, u looking down the barrel of a loaded cock my dear

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15827
@Thinking_Machine @MediterraneanApollo @galego123 @GalacticHero @Gallowglass @Mogpogs @Moggable @Moggedbyevery1 @subhuman to mtn @subhuman incel @subhuman pakicel @SubhumanCurrycel @MakinItHappenReturn @Preston @the BULL @LooksOrDeath @LooksOverAll @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @jaw_is_law @Octillionaire @Xangsane @Vermilioncore @Rupert Pupkin @PapaGremlin @PCT01 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @8PSLcel @GandyIsNormie @Foreverbrad @forevergymcelling @germanlooks @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, subhuman to mtn, Xangsane and 2 others
In any social setting with foids GL light triad "charming" bullshit lifemogs dark triad by a landslide. I have seen it play out before my very own eyes. Tough to deny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Moggie and Deleted member 15827
In any social setting with foids GL light triad "charming" bullshit lifemogs dark triad by a landslide. I have seen it play out before my very own eyes. Tough to deny
is this nt pill?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
its called coping pill
psht shush gregory! I want him to answer! this is about his grades not yours!
His mom was very upset during the last parent teacher meeting and im giving him a chance here!

• JFL
is this nt pill?
Nt behavior n being extrovert does play a big part. I have seen foids literally banding together to defend NT lightlooks chads frm authority trouble in college. Their quality of life is much better

• JFL
Nt behavior n being extrovert does play a big part. I have seen foids literally banding together to defend NT lightlooks chads frm authority trouble in college. Their quality of life is much better
maternal instinct not reproductive

• Woah
Reactions: Aladin
Noted

• JFL
maternal instinct not reproductive
Disagree, they get sloppy blowjobs regardless. Foids want to ltr guys like tht n as a result r very affectionate towards them. These faggots legit live like royalty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 15827
Disagree, they get sloppy blowjobs regardless. Foids want to ltr guys like tht n as a result r very affectionate towards them. These faggots legit live like royalty
That’s because of estrogen in the water. Light triad cucks get selected out without it . I’d say from mtn to htn light triad mogs htn to chad dark triad mogs. Ltns are fucked either way

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17735
That’s because of estrogen in the water. Light triad cucks get selected out without it . I’d say from mtn to htn light triad mogs htn to chad dark triad mogs. Ltns are fucked either way
It breaks my cope to speak but all I would say is; Light triad looks work where it matters the most in a man's life - fucking JBs and young fertile foids.

• JFL
Light triad probably better for being approached. Dark triad better for raw appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Light triad probably better for being approached. Dark triad better for raw appeal
thats true, when you rape its easier to raw dog when dark
i only did it twice with blackfacemaxx but one time her collar came off and the other time the farmer turned lights on in his house so i ran

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18244
It breaks my cope to speak but all I would say is; Light triad looks work where it matters the most in a man's life - fucking JBs and young fertile foids.
Psl autism cope tbh. Both get girls but dark triad activates the primality of women and also helps command fear respect among men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and PapaGremlin
Psl autism cope tbh. Both get girls but dark triad activates the primality of women and also helps command fear respect among men
dont make me do this...
Smile tilt

• Hmm...
I think it depends on the face. Hexum and Efron's light triad/high trust eyes compliment their faces

Images   2022 08 27T162836381
2660613 images   2021 12 26T130720931

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
I think it depends on the face. Hexum and Efron's light triad/high trust eyes compliment their faces

View attachment 1840531View attachment 1840532
Agree with hexum cos he already has a dom bone structure not imo create a positive tilt with efron brows and he’ll look similar to somerhalder ( aka better) . And aren’t coloured eyes a masculine ( dark triad ) feature acc to this forum? Personally I don’t think it is either masc or fem by itself

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Jason Voorhees
How is it psl cope to say light triad lifemogs?

Worshipping dark triad is a psl cope by teenage boneless psl cucks who have zero clue of social interaction. Respect from men in this context should be frame and size, light triad here does not mean faggot femboy looks.

Also look at Ramirez, the poster child of dark triad looks himself was a miser who had the life of a street dog, no crib, no bitches, couldn't even afford to pay for his own drugs. Finally kills, makes his big break, gets famous, only to receive letters in prison frm bitches he couldn't even get to fuck. Nigga died frm hepatitis C.. Who was he mogging?

• Hmm...

Worshipping dark triad is a psl cope by teenage boneless psl cucks who have zero clue of social interaction. Respect from men in this context should be frame and size, light triad here does not mean faggot femboy looks.

Also look at Ramirez, the poster child of dark triad looks himself was a miser who had the life of a street dog, no crib, no bitches, couldn't even afford to pay for his own drugs. Finally kills, makes his big break, gets famous, only to receive letters in prison frm bitches he couldn't even get to fuck. Nigga died frm hepatitis C.. Who was he mogging?
thus spoke peppa pig

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin and Deleted member 15827

Exact opp. It’s the boneless cucks who worship light triad. Frame and size is cope. Twink Ramirez will intimidate more than ligjt triad gymcel like David laid ( don’t cope you see a man like Ramirez in a leather jacket and you’re running no such thing for laid).

Ramirez no bitches? Just Jfl at you . He had a shit life ok? That should prove anything. Huge copium tbh

thus spoke peppa pig

Exact opp. It’s the boneless cucks who worship light triad. Frame and size is cope. Twink Ramirez will intimidate more than ligjt triad gymcel like David laid ( don’t cope you see a man like Ramirez in a leather jacket and you’re running no such thing for laid).

Ramirez no bitches? Just Jfl at you . He had a shit life ok? That should prove anything. Huge copium tbh
Resonating same bullshit like echo chamber. U type out text without understanding anything. U grasp wht lifemog means?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Vasco-v2, Aladin and 1 other person
I do understand. But I understand it’s cope.
U don't. Ur still falling for Ramirez pill like a 14yr old nigga discovering punk rock for the first time.

I wish every nigger who worships dark triad is forced to spend one day as a deformed Goblin-triad like me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 15827
Dalit-triad works too tbh

• JFL
:geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
Rameriez mogs. Dark triad wins.

• Love it
@Account @astatine

• +1
Reactions: Account
@MoggerGaston @Moggie @Octillionaire @turtlepilled

@Mouthbreath

lumping ballou with serial killers is hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
at what point is one dark triad? do u have to be a full blown criminal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558