Dark triad

D

Deleted member 14984

Oh no cringe
Recently came across this. What y‘all nibbaz think
BAC7EED7 1C49 47ED 91BC 488F23DD0804

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Dark-Triad is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Anchor_Ship
dark empath is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
What this is detailing is someone who is dark triad by nature, but puts on a facade of empathy around others to be in better standing with them, only as a tool to manipulate them more effectively.

I’ve actually met people like this and they’re the worst kind of sociopaths, because 1) they’re usually very witty and charismatic
2) their tactic is effective as hell because you don’t see it coming
3) they can get away with things that they wouldn’t be able to if you didn’t have a bond with them, and they always purposely position themselves to be at the top of the social hierarchy

Short story and lesson:
If someone is trying way too hard to build rapport with you for no apparent reason, they’re probably a sociopath trying to manipulate you. For example one dark triad “ empath” I met at my old job. My first day as I was walking to my department, a manager (I thought was a normal employee for a while) enthusiastically greeted me which I accepted and just thought of them as being energetic and friendly. Until they proceeded to greet me like this every time they saw me, and always try to make conversation with me to which they were successful. Then they asked me to do a small task which they could have done themselves, to which I mindlessly followed(wrong move) They then began gradually asking me to do more and more things for them under the impression that I was their friend, until eventually they were basically ordering me around to do me menial tasks like a slave. One day they told me to put something away from them in a rude way and I just got angry and refused. Their reaction was to act sympathetic and ask if/why I’m angry and fervently try to console me and maintain rapport. I just gave them the cold shoulder and told them it’s all good. Later when I was in the break room sitting alone minding my own business, they pulled a chair up to my table and tried to start a conversation with me and offered me some of their food. Again I just dismissed them and left without saying a word. After this I would never say hello when I saw them and just ignore them, and they never tried to build rapport with me again, but if they did I would have basically just ignored them and walked away.

These people have had the most profound effect on shaping how I interact with others, as now I’m always vetting people to make sure they don’t have ulterior motives.

MINI GUIDE:
1) If someone tries way too hard to build rapport with you, be skeptical and prepare for them to try to manipulate you. Always try to understand what motives someone has with you and safeguard the people that come into your life. Don’t be fooled by a smile and friendly demeanor
2) If someone asks you to do something more convenient for them than for you, never do it.
3) Remove existing manipulators from your life by any means possible and prepare for them to try to guilt trip you
4) Build your ideologies and morals in life if you haven’t already and stick to them unwaveringly, if anyone tries to go against them knowingly, then make sure they understand you will not falter for ANYONE.
5) Know that if you’re not making decisions and actions, then someone else or life is making them for you
6) Build your own dark triad traits by cultivating a masculine mindset of prioritizing what’s right over what emotions others will feel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
How to get more dark triad? I'm like 15-20th percentile traits. My personality is just like that genetically/whatever. I had secure 2 parent upbringing no abuse. I am not low self esteem, but i just hate fucking people over and lying, I don't see myself as superior. Idk. its a bit shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423