Darkest ever manipulation technique to make someone fall in love with you !!!

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 21863, looksseg and 2 others
The technique:
11845220_727120144081128_7807530493901331952_o.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, TheVictor, JovenCansao and 22 others
Only works for LTNs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 80iq, the_nextDavidLaid, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Works as a chinese sewage oil farmer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, humanoidsub7, 80iq and 2 others
gigacope , if you're not good looking no girl gives a fuck about how you treat her

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
gigacope , if you're not good looking no girl gives a fuck about how you treat her
Nah bro trust, im 4'11 subhuman poorcel framelet but using this technique helped me slay bitches more attractive than pimenova

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 80iq, chigoha and 1 other person
It’s true though, women fall for it, that’s why you see a lot of stupid girls getting into this “toxic relationship”. They love the “toxic guy” and then cry that they were manipulated

Needless to say, don’t work if you’re ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, It'snotover, LowTrust and 2 others
it's true my mom uses this technique on me

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 21863
basic push pull technique, manipulation 101

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, LowTrust and 5.5psl
basic push pull technique, manipulation 101
give me something actually technical to try, ik this manipulation shit is mostly cope but it sounds fun

Works for women and Chads, doesn't work for the rest of people. If a normie or subhuman would try this on his girlfriend, he will be dumped immediately, women don't have to put up with this shit when they can easily get other average or below average guys who would worship them and treat them like queens...
Same thing if a Becky would try it on a Chad, he won't tolerate mind games when he could easily get other girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
give me something actually technical to try, ik this manipulation shit is mostly cope but it sounds fun
you lovebomb a girl for like a week or so, then you pull back and act distant. after a while shes gonna go insane then you come back and repeat the process. Its pretty much getting them addicted to you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksseg and LowTrust
you lovebomb a girl for like a week or so, then you pull back and act distant. after a while shes gonna go insane then you come back and repeat the process. Its pretty much getting them addicted to you.
I've tried this online a lot of times before and usually it doesn't work that well, cause girls have too many guys to talk to, but I will try irl and report back if it works better, I can see this being really useful in relationships or just before that period

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and zorro2512