DarknLost is the most low t user on this forunm

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Holy fucking shit the mf @DarknLost posts about his oneitis every fucking day, I shit you not whenever im on the main menu of the forum and click on the latest post, if he's posted its a very high chance its something about his oneitis. Like this dude puts this toilet on a fucking pedestal so much its an affront to the entire male gender. He's a teenager and instead of trying to get some puss, maybe a nice latina with a big booty to sit on his face and smoke weed with him, he's obsessing over a foid who has expressed she fucking hates him. So instead of moving on the mf acts progressively more low T, if you're reading this @DarknLost, get your T levels checked ded srs, you're a teenager who isnt thinking about slaying thats very clearly a bad sign.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Mousei, Petsmart and 7 others
What bout shortbrownandugly

Indeed son

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
nothing beats giving a 20$ gift card to a tranny

He looks like Chico too, I need his looks

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
very true. how can one be so good looking but autistic and beta at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Holy fucking shit the mf @DarknLost posts about his oneitis every fucking day,

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and TheMewingBBC
Lowest T levels here:

1st - @DarknLost
2nd - @Short Ugly and Brown
3rd - Eurocels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2846, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 1089
very true. how can one be so good looking but autistic and beta at the same time
The world works in mysterious ways, if one of my friends did this shit id cut off all ties with them

Thinking about ‘slaying’ isn’t easy when you only find one girl romantically attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, DarknLost and Deleted member 1973
The world works in mysterious ways, if one of my friends did this shit id cut off all ties with them
you should never have low t friends anyways. they are boring, dont take risks and pull ur reputation down. i had low t friends in my past tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Lowest T levels here:

1st - @DarknLost
2nd - @Short Ugly and Brown
3rd - Eurocels

Americans are extremely low T, except some parts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 3328
Thinking about ‘slaying’ isn’t easy when you only find one girl romantically attractive.
If you dont have low t its very easy
He is not gl.
He is, he's just a low T bitch
you should never have low t friends anyways. they are boring, dont take risks and pull ur reputation down. i had low t friends in my past tbh
For the moment my friend circle is pretty low inhib high T, we always used to do crazy shit in school, we used to always hotbox the bathrooms, eventually got caught but no one gave a shit lol, we pulled some crazy pranks last day of school too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
dn rd but he's the first one to be on my ignore list

I'm her stan

@Short Ugly and Brown mogs

Mine isn't subhuman though

Mine isn't subhuman though
Doesnt matter, you're still her bitch, she might as well put you on a fucking leash