Darktriadmaxxing

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
How do you become a psychopathic beast?

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
If you have to ask others you won't become it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, laske.7, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Something ur born with or maybe if u had a fucked up childhood

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 685
A psycho badboy

Most people would call on me a fucking psycopath, people have said to me, "you remind me of the joker", 2 times... i sport a dark triad - esque type of personality, but i'd say dude you can't force yourself to pretend to be something else. your personality and character develops on past experiences.
If i had to give recommendations;
Highly-Emotional Orchestal Music that makes your emotions fluctuate (this works a hell lot)
Try to envision hypothetical situations where you use the desired dark triad personality
Start daydreaming a lot.

looks kinda cringy and stupid but i think it should work a bit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
bonesmash your brow ridge til you damage your prefrontal cortex and become a psychopath

Most people would call on me a fucking psycopath, people have said to me, "you remind me of the joker", 2 times... i sport a dark triad - esque type of personality, but i'd say dude you can't force yourself to pretend to be something else. your personality and character develops on past experiences.
If i had to give recommendations;
Highly-Emotional Orchestal Music that makes your emotions fluctuate (this works a hell lot)
Try to envision hypothetical situations where you use the desired dark triad personality
Start daydreaming a lot.

looks kinda cringy and stupid but i think it should work a bit
suggestions for this type of music?

it’s very easy. just induce brain injury to your prefrontal cortex

What you need is drive. The willingness to do whatever it takes to get what you want. Believe in your own greatness and the great future you deserve.

Normal people who aren't psychopaths can often justify doing terrible things IF it's for another person. So think of your future self as another person you are willing to do whatever it takes to help. You'll do anything it takes to help someone you love who is dependent on you. And that person is your future self. You can endure anything, do anything, for yourself.

Or, if that doesn't work, think of the future family you have and how good it will be for them to build a solid foundation of wealth and power for them to enjoy, without ever knowing how you got it.

You also just can't be a lamewad who cares about what other people think and is paralyzed by choice. "A good plan violently executed right now is better than the perfect plan executed next week."

In life you must be decisive. You can't always know if a choice you made is the right choice. But you CAN take whatever choice you made and try to MAKE it the right choice. So have faith in yourself that you can do it and when faced with a difficult decision, do what's best for you but don't fret too much. Make the change and crush it. You do not have to actively hurt others but you are also not responsible for caring about them. Most people will ultimately use you anyways.

I wouldn't advise anyone to actually try to act dark triad but you should try to get the good parts of how those people act.

• Love it
Reactions: noped
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
I used to torture bugs and small animals as a kid

killing kittens is the best way tbh

But you have to keep killing until your desensitized to it

If you are ugly it won't work!
There is no halo effect that would get you out of trouble and allows you to act like a psychopath.
You will be thrown to jail as soon as you do something wrong if your ugly.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Psychopathy is a genetic variant which is determined by genes (MAOA R warrior gene) so that’s impossible

Sociopaths(Secondary psychopaths) are a product of bad parenthood in childhood which is pretty much done after 11. There’s also role of warrior gene here too, not all people who are neglected turn sociopaths most develop other disorders like NPD, borderline etc.

I’ve developed ASPD in my late teens but I’d say my case was unique and my brain was already fucked up.

Just educate yourself on machiavellianism and stoicism and change your outlook in life, in time your personality will be shaped if you’re determined enough

• +1
Better 'don't give a fuck'-maxx than the dark triad, whether you are dark triad or not, outcomes are still the same (Or atleast it was for me), disrespect and hatefulness you cannot change, and it really isn't going to work pretending to be something you naturally aren't, so it's useless

wrong subsection

• +1
Whenever you have to take a decision, think to yourself which is one more high t and dark triad, and just do it. People started treating me better and seeking validation from me when I stopped being nice and agreeable, and became harsh and confrontational. Ritalin helped me become low inhibition enough to follow through with it and stop thinking if others are being hurt by my actions.

Whenever you have to take a decision, think to yourself which is one more high t and dark triad, and just do it. People started treating me better and seeking validation from me when I stopped being nice and agreeable, and became harsh and confrontational. Ritalin helped me become low inhibition enough to follow through with it and stop thinking if others are being hurt by my actions.
high t