Date was fine

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
At least it was not some boring coffee date. She'll be my guide at the valentine's party on Saturday. Besides she proposed to cook with me in my flat. Ofc everything is cope till p in v but I'm not really that motivated to fuck her - my ex mogs her to hell. Some of her friends who are also going to the party are high tier Beckys and Stacys tho so I'll try my luck.

Btw when we were in the restaurant, there was another date sitting next to us : guy was a chinless shitskin curry and girl was a tall white becky that mogs my date. Just be ethnic theory is legit tbh ngl ded srs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Heirio, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
my ex mogs her to hell.
the ex-mogging pill is brutal asf. I have yet to meet another female after my ex who doesn't get giga mogged and I think my expectations can't realistically be met but i won't settle for less. putting effort into building a relationship with another girl feels pointless

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
the ex-mogging pill is brutal asf. I have yet to meet another female after my ex who doesn't get giga mogged and I think my expectations can't realistically be met but i won't settle for less. putting effort into building a relationship with another girl feels pointless
If my ex had better body I'd have saved our relationship tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Heirio