Date

S

spirili

Iron
I matched with some Asian girl, and were messaging back and forth a little. Boring convo, nothing sexual. She looked a bit overweight but still feminine and a bit cute, so I was like whatever, I'll ask her out. She said yes. We agreed to meet on a local college campus at a starbucks. I got there first so that I could take some time to fix my hair and make sure I looked good. The place was closed, so I sat outside it and waited for her.

I saw her walking towards me and I sorta recognized her from her pics, so I got up and walked up to her to say hey. Bruh, she was much chunkier irl, was flat chested... basically built like a tree trunk, or whatever cylindrical object you can think of. She also had darker skin than I expected (in pics her skin was very light like a k-pop star). Literally 0 sex appeal. To top things off, she had a terribly thick chinese accent, so I could hardly understand her sometimes.

Right off the bat I was like this aint going anywhere. There's no way I'd ever feel anything remotely sexual for her. But since I don't go on dates often, I continued with the date for the experience. I suggested we go for a walk around the campus since the starbucks was closed, and she agreed. We walked and talked about normal college and work stuff. So boring. I couldn't think of a way to spice up the conversation at all since there was a massive cultural and language barrier.

One of the nice aspects of it was that she started off wearing a mask and was a bit shy, but as she got used to talking to me, she eventually took off her mask and was more expressive. She also walked closer to me and showed me some memes on her phone.

But throughout the walk I kept seeing other girls walking around or sitting on benches, and they were all cuter than her. Literally any other girl I saw that afternoon would've been preferable to the one I was with. I couldn't hide my disappointment on my face. I kept grimacing at the thought of being embarrassed to be on a date like this around cuter girls. My mind drifted to things like: How do normies date fat chicks? How do they have no self respect?

Somehow, despite my non-nt behavior being somewhat easy to detect, this girl said she'd be down to "hang out" again sometime. I was kinda annoyed that she didn't say the word "date" cuz there was no way a girl like this was gonna friendzone me. But I figured it was a language barrier thing. She seemed happy at the end when we said goodbye so I figured she meant it. She actually texted me shortly after I left.

I wanted to see how far this could go, so I eventually suggested watching a movie at her place or at a theatre but our schedules never lined up. My ego just wouldn't let me put much effort into seeing her again, so we just stopped texting. That also annoyed me - the fact that she wasn't willing to put in much effort for me. Such a clown world.

This experience finally made me realize what it's like to be a woman in the dating market. I literally felt 0 attraction towards her and would never consider being in a relationship with her, despite her being very friendly and a good student. It must be like how a woman gets approached by a jestermaxed balding, high bf soy assclown. I want an attractive face and body, and no amount of personality can make up for that.