Dating a MTB is actually optimal

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
No, this post isn't cope, so shut the fuck up

A strong MTB who is cute but not top-tier means she can still be down to earth without being a complete stuck up entitled bitch. You have the perfect balance of attractiveness and also personality without the worry of her leaving you 24/7. My oneitis is a MTB and she's perfect to me

MTB > Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, flippasav, Deleted member 11887 and 6 others
chances are you couldnt date above that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, dimorphism, Primalsplit and 3 others
It is a cope everyone can change if they accept it,i used to be a horrible human being and changed,everyone can,why should you like a mtb if there are girls that you like more?

Stacies are more HQNP tho 🤔

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
whatever

autismo tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22 and LooksThinker
A strong MTB who is cute but not top-tier means she can still be down to earth without being a complete stuck up entitled bitch. You have the perfect balance of attractiveness and also personality without the worry of her leaving you 24/7.
i would say her personality and level of entitlement depends much more on age than looks level, a 30 year old mtb will be stuck up while a 14 year old stacy isnt gonna be like that at all, which explains why her bf is prob some ugly 14yo retard

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Rookie mistake thinking MTBs are more down to earth than HTBs or less likely to cheat

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, LooksThinker, NarrowBones and 1 other person
Beyond cope anymore can be a whore even femcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 6′2 still over and Reformed
Stacies are more HQNP tho 🤔
Stacie’s just have higher standards lmao, they’d still get dicked down on the weekends by Chads of their choosing just like any foid tiers below them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme and Deleted member 55314
htb and stacies are fine personality-wise if they are close to their parents and were raised with proper discipline

the worst ones are the hoes that got too much leeway from daddy and his credit card

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 30037
I dont even care like as long as i get to tap it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Beyond cope anymore can be a whore even femcels
Uglier girls are more likely to be whores so they can ‘prove’ they are wanted. I’ve seen it happen not even making this up

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I hate women so much that they need stacy looks-halo for me to be able to look past their rancid personalities.

• +1
Uglier girls are more likely to be whores so they can ‘prove’ they are wanted. I’ve seen it happen not even making this up
fax
unless the foid has an OF, on social media the girls that are always posting on sex threads pick-me-eisha style are ltbs

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I dont even care like as long as i get to tap it doesnt matter
Honestly I’d be happy af with a loyal mulatta Becky, fuck all that Stacy worship shit, niggas here are just like foids

• +1
Stacie’s just have higher standards lmao, they’d still get dicked down on the weekends by Chads of their choosing just like any foid tiers below them
Theyre less insecure tho

Theyre less insecure tho
That doesn’t mean shit dawg, wanting to get fucked by Chad isn’t a result of insecurity, it’s just that foids wanna get fucked by attractive men plain and simple

That doesn’t mean shit dawg, wanting to get fucked by Chad isn’t a result of insecurity, it’s just that foids wanna get fucked by attractive men plain and simple
Used up girls are fucking normies
Stacy is more likely to reject normies pump and dumping, besides chad is rarer

It is a cope everyone can change if they accept it,i used to be a horrible human being and changed,everyone can,why should you like a mtb if there are girls that you like more?
HTBs or higher are a nightmare to deal with. I’ve never met a HTB+ who wasn’t either a bitch or narcissistic or annoying

I didn’t say ugly I said a cute MTB that’s the whole point

Used up girls are fucking normies
Stacy is more likely to reject normies pump and dumping, besides chad is rarer
And you think a Stacy wouldn’t fuck on a tall HTN that’s essentially a Chadlite?

Stacie’s aren’t celibate bruh they know their worth lmao
HTBs or higher are a nightmare to deal with. I’ve never met a HTB+ who wasn’t either a bitch or narcissistic or annoying
Case in point, HTBs and up know their market value and how much they fog and use it to their advantage

A strong MTB who is cute but not top-tier means she can still be down to earth without being a complete stuck up entitled bitch. You have the perfect balance of attractiveness and also personality without the worry of her leaving you 24/7. My oneitis is a MTB and she's perfect to me

MTB > Stacy
She acts that way towards you but the moment she sees Chad walking by she can't take her eyes off of him. Saw that stuff with my own eyes.

She acts that way towards you but the moment she sees Chad walking by she can't take her eyes off of him. Saw that stuff with my own eyes.
Brutal brah

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

MTB > Stacy
most users here will not end up with even htb so idk why they want stacies only

• +1
Dating any woman that isn't my avi is suboptimal. That is to say, life is suboptimal, and always will be.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
but bitches are hot bro

but i get it for LTR a cute mtb who‘s personalitymaxxed would mog a prime stacy

• +1

MTB > Stacy
MTB’s also have better bodies than “stacies”

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887