Dating a prostitute

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
M29 F33 I'm a 29 year old guy and I've been in a relationship with a prostitute for 3 years

I love her and she loves me, but I found out about her work and drug addiction the hard way 6 months in.

Here i am 3 years later, broken inside, broke financialy and depressed.

After constant lying the trust is gone, if honest it was never there for the past 2/12 years but yet I keep holding on.

I spend every second of almost every day with her and her son who I care for as if he was my own.

Someone please help im lost, angry, depressed, and honestly at the end of my rope. Im starting to not care about anything anymore but when im with her and things are good I just keep going on. I feel like I'm headed to an implosion because I keep so much bottled up inside

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Imagine being this fucking pathetic. Dating a single-mom, prostitute, drug-addict who is 4 years older than you.

I hope this guy kills himself ASAP.
It's simp-cucks like this who have made life so easy for women and make life so much harder for other men trying to find a decent woman.

I hate men so fucking much, perhaps more than I hate women.
What a pathetic disgrace of a human this 'man' is.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Recessed Life, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
M29 F33 I'm a 29 year old guy and I've been in a relationship with a prostitute for 3 years

I love her and she loves me, but I found out about her work and drug addiction the hard way 6 months in.

Here i am 3 years later, broken inside, broke financialy and depressed.

After constant lying the trust is gone, if honest it was never there for the past 2/12 years but yet I keep holding on.

I spend every second of almost every day with her and her son who I care for as if he was my own.

Someone please help im lost, angry, depressed, and honestly at the end of my rope. Im starting to not care about anything anymore but when im with her and things are good I just keep going on. I feel like I'm headed to an implosion because I keep so much bottled up inside

Imagine being this fucking pathetic. Dating a single-mom, prostitute, drug-addict who is 4 years older than you.

I hope this guy kills himself ASAP.
It's simp-cucks like this who have made life so easy for women and make life so much harder for other men trying to find a decent woman.

I hate men so fucking much, perhaps more than I hate women.

True

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I can't feel sorry for 90% of men, they are such little weak pathetic cucks.

I have a LTN friend of mine who is also this simp-feminist. He is an emotional tampon to many women, a little cuck.

Yet women find him disgusting and just use him. The only women he has ever dated is self-hating racist asian LTB's who barely even speak english.

pathetic disgrace of a human.

JFL at modern men. I mog them all into oblivion.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and WhoTookVendetta