Dating an ugly woman is self-love

TheSloth

TheSloth

Iron
Imagine looksmaxxing just to get with some becky that will accept you but not really see you as anything special. I dated an extremely ugly woman once and you feel secure in that relationship. You know you got her and she's like fucking drooling over you all day. There is nothing better. I don't give a fuck what a woman looks like if she won't treat me like that

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 21620
Ass hair is more useful than external validation.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

@Amnesia do you prefer beckys or stacys?

Motherfucker be dating that witch from drag me to hell and his excuse is real love. Get the fuck outta here big feet nigga

Imagine looksmaxxing just to get with some becky that will accept you but not really see you as anything special. I dated an extremely ugly woman once and you feel secure in that relationship. You know you got her and she's like fucking drooling over you all day. There is nothing better. I don't give a fuck what a woman looks like if she won't treat me like that
Well , colleague , you are inherently wrong in assuming that a womans SMV is anything less then 3 standards deviations of a mans SMV and that goes for the ugliest woman

let me show you a fundamental blackpill dating app study that gave birth to a concept of juggernaut law which is comparable to the newtons law of motion

nobody dates autists unless autists over. if i an average guy wmhas a %40 chance to find someone for a ons and %5 for a good ltr. these values are lower in me bcuz of my looks + autism. brutal as fuck. its a pain for me to communicate