Dating anything other than a tomboy is cucked n gay

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Mistral
Next few weeks I was analyzing some girls profiles on Instagram, and the only ones who acted HQNP (didn't post ass and tits n such) were Tomboys.

These woman don't really crave male approval all that much, their accs usually have lesbians simping for them.
Not only that they tend to have masculine interests such as gaming and sports, while trad feminine woman are into gay shit.

Fucking a tomboy is peak high T because you are a fucking a woman who has a male mind.
If I had a gf I would bully her into looking like this:
She could only be feminine n looksmaxxed if she was in the house with me.
Images   2024 06 16T140248706

Images   2024 06 16T140239599

Images   2024 06 16T140416646

Images   2024 06 16T140212914

Images   2024 06 16T140152088

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and laaltin
fuck someone literally called boy = not gay

wut

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed and theonewhocantascend
fuck someone literally called boy = not gay

wut
They are not men, retard.
They just dress like men.
Feminine women ironically look like trannies nowadays with them big long nails, drag makeup n all.

Next few weeks I was analyzing some girls profiles on Instagram, and the only ones who acted HQNP (didn't post ass and tits n such) were Tomboys.

These woman don't really crave male approval all that much, their accs usually have lesbians simping for them.
Not only that they tend to have masculine interests such as gaming and sports, while trad feminine woman are into gay shit.

Fucking a tomboy is peak high T because you are a fucking a woman who has a male mind.
If I had a gf I would bully her into looking like this:
She could only be feminine n looksmaxxed if she was in the house with me.
View attachment 2984423
View attachment 2984422
View attachment 2984421
View attachment 2984420
View attachment 2984419
yep its ideal and they'll have same interest as u so its a friend and sexual partner in one

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
yep its ideal and they'll have same interest as u so its a friend and sexual partner in one
Forgot to say that, they are like a bro you can fuck.

But they are so rare nowadays, sadly Jews brainwashed many of them into cutting their chests off :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Forgot to say that, they are like a bro you can fuck.

But they are so rare nowadays, sadly Jews brainwashed many of them into cutting their chests off :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i met one on a chinese app whos sexy af when feminine and in a dress or gym leggings, but dresses cool and in streetwear when shes just chilling in public

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend