Dating apps are good for club slayers

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Let me explain my reasoning. Dating apps have a pacifying effect on men, because it gives them the glimmer of hope that if they just keep swiping eventually they're going to find a unicorn who falls in love with his pics and is eager to meet up with them. It's not gonna happen. For a guy to have success on apps he would have to be a giga-chad. And by success I mean at least one irl date a week from apps. Even HTN isn't enough. Hypergamy reaches absurd levels on apps because women have thousands of guys to choose from, so she will vet a guy from every angle before deciding to meet him, looking for a reason to reject him. Furthermore almost no guys look good enough for his pics to make a woman horny and eager to meet him. And even if he does look good, women simply aren't as interested in men as men are in women. Meanwhile in a club you might just be one of five guys to cold approach her that night, which is a much smaller pool of competition. In real life you can use your vibe and energy to make them more attracted.

Normies can expect to get a date maybe once every few months from apps, and that's just getting a woman to meet up and nothing more. Many guys however will NEVER get a date from apps, no matter how much they swipe. It keeps men out of the game, because they're at home desperately swiping on their phones and not out competing in the place where women are looking to have sex, which is night clubs. Everything about clubs makes it the ideal environment for slaying. The alcohol and music takes women's guard down and makes them more receptive. The timing means every woman there has to go home and sleep eventually, and they can easily bring a guy home with her.

So in a way it's good for me that most men are staying home while swiping on their phones with false hope, because I'm one of the select few who actually goes out and cold approaches.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@noodlelover

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, BeanletMogger, noodlelover and 5 others
yeah, foids approach me in clubs and start the convo with complimenting me but on apps I get nothing. It really is easymode if you're even relatively gl.

• +1
Reactions: armemann, lebronjames23 and vinn98
yeah, foids approach me in clubs and start the convo with complimenting me but on apps I get nothing. It really is easymode if you're even relatively gl.
I wouldn't say a guy should stop using apps, but don't only rely on them. It's like winning the lottery.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Let me explain my reasoning. Dating apps have a pacifying effect on men, because it gives them the glimmer of hope that if they just keep swiping eventually they're going to find a unicorn who falls in love with his pics and is eager to meet up with them. It's not gonna happen. For a guy to have success on apps he would have to be a giga-chad. And by success I mean at least one irl date a week from apps. Even HTN isn't enough. Hypergamy reaches absurd levels on apps because women have thousands of guys to choose from, so she will vet a guy from every angle before deciding to meet him, looking for a reason to reject him. Furthermore almost no guys look good enough for his pics to make a woman horny and eager to meet him. And even if he does look good, women simply aren't as interested in men as men are in women. Meanwhile in a club you might just be one of five guys to cold approach her that night, which is a much smaller pool of competition. In real life you can use your vibe and energy to make them more attracted.

Normies can expect to get a date maybe once every few months from apps, and that's just getting a woman to meet up and nothing more. Many guys however will NEVER get a date from apps, no matter how much they swipe. It keeps men out of the game, because they're at home desperately swiping on their phones and not out competing in the place where women are looking to have sex, which is night clubs. Everything about clubs makes it the ideal environment for slaying. The alcohol and music takes women's guard down and makes them more receptive. The timing means every woman there has to go home and sleep eventually, and they can easily bring a guy home with her.

So in a way it's good for me that most men are staying home while swiping on their phones with false hope, because I'm one of the select few who actually goes out and cold approaches.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@noodlelover
bro woke up today and decided to spit FACTS

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
HQNP is more likely to be on a dating app than in the club though, because there's a higher likelihood she doesn't leave her house

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Users who are viewing this thread

Back