Dating apps boosted my ego with female attention

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
Except 3 or 4 times in my life i never got any female attention (i never go out, that's the reason i can assure you). I decided almost 1 month ago to install a dating app and maybe it's not good for dating but getting 150 matches of young women it feels awesome, i don't even talk them cause it's useless. your ego/self steem gets boosted, no matter how good looking the girls are, it's what women feel all fucking time, it's totally normal that they don't give a shit about all men out there, they have this social media that shows her that they have thousands of men willing to date them.

After this boost of self steem i don't need date any women. IM SATISFIED, I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT, MY EGO IS 10000000000000000000. I dont even look at women at real life anymore, it's worthless for me now. I needed this. My sex's brain has been disabled by the new world order, maybe it's bad but women were disabled before me so i needed it to chill out a little bit about sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badamj, the BULL, Michael Myers and 1 other person
did you have the same experience with this ego boost?P

• +1
Reactions: ThunderBolt
no you're just extremely low libido

no you're just extremely low libido
im high libido, i masturbate all day, but i don't look at women anymore, i don't care cause my ego was boosted by this world new order app created by the soros emperor.

It literally did the opposite for me JFL

im high libido, i masturbate all day, but i don't look at women anymore, i don't care cause my ego was boosted by this world new order app created by the soros emperor.
it just means that you're a coomer

Just get girls to swipe right theory

Based. Which country

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
it just means that you're a coomer
it means that the soros emperor made his job, that's all. Im disabled, i don't need this forum anymore.

It's the other way around for me, I get IoI irl but nothing on OLD maybe cuz I bone mog those worthless subhumans

It's the other way around for me, I get IoI irl but nothing on OLD maybe cuz I bone mog those worthless subhumans
i don't know how it would be for me in real life, i never tried, as a teenager women approached me but as an adult i don't have girls nearby so impossible to know. But im not interested anymore, i won't try never ever. Virgin4ever

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
i don't know how it would be for me in real life, i never tried, as a teenager women approached me but as an adult i don't have girls nearby so impossible to know. But im not interested anymore, i won't try never ever. Virgin4ever

Let's meet up and go ER.