• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 31155, BoredPrince and 6 others

Attachments

• 3662221_IMG_2964.jpeg
    3662221_IMG_2964.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 31155 and 9 others
this dude kinda wholesome ngl

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Supreme, don_testosteron and 2 others
good looking not found, he looks like a tryhard redpill ethnik
has zero appeal to prime women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 43058, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
The indian sisqo dennis rodman style doe 💀

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Heinrich Schmidt, iam good boy and 3 others
Prime women would rather fuck him than you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Supreme, iam good boy, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
this.
redpill etniks are so fucking cringe, I've got a couple at work that I have to socialize with, and boy, I'm dying on the inside

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Ryldoo IS COPING, TheDragon and 2 others
Mirin his NT level despite manletism

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TheDragon and Deleted member 20370
Average body

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Mewton and Deleted member 20370
Prime women would rather fuck him than you
As a prime woman, I'd rather fuck myself than anyone below 6.5 PSL.

this.
redpill etniks are so fucking cringe, I've got a couple at work that I have to socialize with, and boy, I'm dying on the inside
u arent any better fagot

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and LampPostPrime
this.
Arabs especially are so try hard lol. Did you see they're going to try building a 3200 ft Tower in Saudi Arabia? 💀💀💀💀. Strong SDE lmfao

And all the Arab posters here are always so try hard 🤣

Atleast he is kinda good looking and nt tho :feelswah: :feelswah:

Those white robust prettyboys syrianpsycho look alike are ready to beat him up in the background

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, WanderingBurro and Kamui
“Taller women are easier cause they don’t get approached”

Nigga just let the world know he got no standards. I’d blow my brains off at 5’6

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Those white robust prettyboys syrianpsycho look alike are ready to beat him up in the background
Over that even if you are appealmaxxed to the fucking bone all it takes is one moderately above average looking tall dude who’s NT to TYB you lol

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Over that even if you are appealmaxxed to the fucking bone all it takes is one moderately above average looking tall dude who’s NT to TYB you lol
Even many zoomers mog me not gonna lie

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
“No different than you” kekaroooooooo

I hate bullshitters

Only malegazefags in this thread. He's playing the cards he was dealt to the best of his ability. This is the correct way for manlets to look.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme, horizontallytall and Kamui
A lot people here get caught between an ideology and try to hold on and establish is above everything else. Better not to give a damn about thse things. I find @the BULL a guy who gives good advice in offtopic sometimes. Other just keep repeating shit
Only malegazefags in this thread. He's playing the cards he was dealt to the best of his ability. This is the correct way for manlets to look.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme

Attachments

• 7B7AFEF1-075F-4474-A54F-099A2971865C.jpeg
    7B7AFEF1-075F-4474-A54F-099A2971865C.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
A lot people here get caught between an ideology and try to hold on and establish is above everything else. Better not to give a damn about thse things. I find @the BULL a guy who gives good advice in offtopic sometimes. Other just keep repeating shit
Don't understand what people want from manlets like this. Bet he lifemogs 90% of lanklets aswell and looks giga nt

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Don't understand what people want from manlets like this. Bet he lifemogs 90% of lanklets aswell and looks giga nt
Most people dont have a particular point of view , they repeat what ideologies they have been fed throughout, just like people in a civilisation believe something is ok if majority do it and something is wrong if majority dont do it. Like hive mindedness have always been a part of society .