Dating as a 5’9 HTN Indian in College in America (personal experience)

Dickdazzler

Dickdazzler

DM open for personal advice
As some of you guys know, I started college in California. I go to a UC school. Dating has been very easy, and I truly don’t believe in the curry pill. I didn’t want to date any Indian girls, because I would like to sample the world, but I did hangout/fwb them. The quarter just started, and I have been on 10 dates in 3 weeks. Many three mans, some double dates, and many solo dates. Currently ltr with a MTB+ white girl. What works for me won’t always work for thee. Look at the HTN in the title. If you are MTN, being at least 5’10 is critical. If u are short and LTN, it might actually be over for you. I have become more and more blackpilled since I set foot on this campus.

This is open as an AMA, and I am open to talk about how Indians in general are viewed in white society. I haven’t been that active on this site, because the true chads are out slaying. Its very sad to see many of my good friends change their name to deleted member xxxxx, that isn't very unique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Zeruel, Bars and 4 others
As some of you guys know, I started college in California. I go to a UC school. Dating has been very easy, and I truly don’t believe in the curry pill. I didn’t want to date any Indian girls, because I would like to sample the world, but I did hangout/fwb them. The quarter just started, and I have been on 10 dates in 3 weeks. Many three mans, some double dates, and many solo dates. Currently ltr with a MTB+ white girl. What works for me won’t always work for thee. Look at the HTN in the title. If you are MTN, being at least 5’10 is critical. If u are short and LTN, it might actually be over for you. I have become more and more blackpilled since I set foot on this campus.

This is open as an AMA, and I am open to talk about how Indians in general are viewed in white society. I haven’t been that active on this site, because the true chads are out slaying. Its very sad to see many of my good friends change their name to deleted member xxxxx, that isn't very unique.
dnr + tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, itzyaboyJJ and slavicpsycho
Another day another tale from the call centers of Chennai.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and itzyaboyJJ

Your lying bro their is no fucking way
you aren’t even Nt

• +1
Reactions: Dickdazzler
Tales from the psychiatry of new dehli

• JFL
All these rep farming ahh ahh comments ☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, itzyaboyJJ and Dickdazzler
All these rep farming ahh ahh comments ☠️
Ik shit like this would happen thsts why I kinda stopped going on this even though I life time premium

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Your lying bro their is no fucking way
you aren’t even Nt
Nt pill is the biggest black pill. If you aren’t nt it might be over for you actually

• +1
Reactions: zura
I agree with you. Race is not a big deal. The key is to be htn+, NT, decent fashion and decent social circle. Then dating mtb+ shouldn't be a problem.

Whites are more likely to be a htn+ but a ltn- white guy will struggle as much as a ltn- non white.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Dickdazzler, reptiles and 1 other person

I'm like 185 cm and low tier normie ngl

• So Sad
no idea who you are but for these threads you have to be super detailed about what you do and who you are and etc

how old are u

I agree with you. Race is not a big deal. The key is to be htn+, NT, decent fashion and decent social circle. Then dating mtb+ shouldn't be a problem.

Whites are more likely to be a htn+ but a ltn- white guy will struggle as much as a ltn- non white.
perception thing for the second part of your comment. that is subjective. people have let white worship get to their heads. they are ofc better groomed tho than ethnics which lends itself to these comments but it's not a "natural" difference

• +1
4440135 4421225 Mematic 20240508 202803

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and RealNinja
How tall are women/men there? Really curious

• +1
How tall are women/men there? Really curious
That’s a really good question, and it goes deeper than simple averages. Average height for white guy/girl is 5’10/5’5 and the average height for Asian guy/girl is 5’7/5’4

• Woah
Reactions: Bars
no idea who you are but for these threads you have to be super detailed about what you do and who you are and etc

how old are u
I’m 18, studying cs with a double major in applied math
Part of math club I guess lol

If you cant sit somewhere quiet and say nothing and have bitches fawn over you,ya
aint living

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999