Dating attractive women is it's own experience

H

Henry Rollins

Iron
I used to date below average women almost exclusively. Being that my social skills were seriously lacking I would go on dates with above average women but they wouldn't materialize. So the uglier girls who found me "quirky" gave me a chance because it beat being alone. But I never felt like I was truly matched and would feel ashamed when out with them in public and jealous of other guys who had hotter girlfriends.

Now that I'm looksmaxxed to the point above average women will date me, I can't see myself going back to dating these below average women.

The problem is, this dating experience is totally alien to me. Having to be on guard from other guys is shit I never dealt with before. Having to deal with above average women's lack of patience compared to the sweetness of the sub 5 girls is just such a swing in the opposite direction.

I feel I can't win. I'm either with a girl who respects and adores me but I am ashamed of being with, or a girl I feel more matched with who simultaneously is harder to deal with and needs constant guarding.

But if I'm not with a girl who mogs I feel like I failed (as I'm sure anyone who is honest would say at some point). Being looks obsessed sure does suck but idk what the solution is. Rant over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, 5.5psl and SubhumanForever
TRUE ASF
fat girls treat you the best with sweetness and theres a high chance of them being a virgin too but you will always feel ashamed to be seen with such a girl on the other hand good looking girls need constant validation and roller coaster rides as they are bombarded with validation all the time
ig the best solution is to date a girl that you find attractive enough but is not too good looking too like 5.5-6/10 is the best range to date tbh ..

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and Henry Rollins
TRUE ASF
fat girls treat you the best with sweetness and theres a high chance of them being a virgin too but you will always feel ashamed to be seen with such a girl on the other hand good looking girls need constant validation and roller coaster rides as they are bombarded with validation all the time
ig the best solution is to date a girl that you find attractive enough but is not too good looking too like 5.5-6/10 is the best range to date tbh ..
I've thought of that as a solution but whenever I've been on dates with slightly above average girls I'd always be checking out the Stacies and I feel like I'm robbed. I was on a 1st date with this one girl and she had a decent face and huge tits/nice ass. But because there was a Stacy sitting across from us I was enamored by that bitch and felt like she should have been with me. Like I was wasting my time with a cute girl vs being with a hot girl

If you're gl, gl girls will be receptive

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Give up on dating it’s not meant for your autistic ass.