Dating Avoidant Person

LuhManiac

LuhManiac

Iron
I'm currently dating an avoidant girl. At the beginning, she really showed a lot of interest, and everything was fine; we even made out. However, I was never at her house, and she was never at mine. We were always outside. We have been dating for roughly one month but never had sex. One time, I thought I could give her flowers. She was really happy, but the next day, she literally ignored me. In the evening, she explained to me that she has avoidant issues and that I don't have to worry about her leaving me, she just needs some space now because it got too serious. We literally haven't talked now for over a week, only exchanging dumb snaps. I also tried to give her space and not text her.

Is this worth my time, or should I move on?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, skkrrrtcantdo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
She’s not interested

• +1
Reactions: twojei, BeanletMogger, try2beme and 1 other person
Avoidant for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, serialcoper, roadtomtn and 10 others
Would she be avoidant with meeks or barrett?😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kaliyuga, roadtomtn and 1 other person
Sounds like a waste of fucking time ngl. Like when she's craving attention she really wants it from u, but when she doesn't, she could live without you.

• +1
Reactions: kaliyuga and LuhManiac
Sounds like a waste of fucking time ngl. Like when she's craving attention she really wants it from u, but when she doesn't, she could live without you.
Thx haha i really want to kill myself rn

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
this forum is ruthless
The way it has to be.

However this "condition" is real and it will present itself with avoidant behaviour but it cannot be used as an excuse as to not show interest for a romantic partner like it's being described.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaliyuga, LuhManiac, Apparition and 1 other person
The way it has to be.

However this "condition" is real and it will present itself with avoidant behaviour but it cannot be used as an excuse as to not show interest for a romantic partner like it's being described.
at least she didnt ghost him

78869.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The way it has to be.

She ain’t avoiding those BBCS dumb ass nigga