Dating below your looksmatch is everything

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Just gone on a lovely date with a low mtb. She bought ingredients, cooked me dinner and let me fuck. My looksmatch is never doing this for me. I told her what to buy and she just swiped her card lol.

If you are Chad tier you are able to get this treatment from very good looking women, which niggas like me can’t ever fathom.

Pic of the plate she made me😍
IMG 6633

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, greywind, aspiringexcel and 23 others
@Grel Hellscream @VeryIndoEuropean @pneumocystosis @Akhi @MoggerGaston @mrriceguy @TUSSELEIF @Danish_Retard

You had to fuck a low MTB though, no plate of food can compensate that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iblamechico, overtier1011 and 16 others
True tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emdeplam, greywind, horizontallytall and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AspiringMogger
Good

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, FacialStructure404 and AspiringMogger
low mtb is good enough, especially if her attitude and personality weighs up for it

• +1
Reactions: greywind and AspiringMogger
Why do standard-cels make your blood boil?
Cause it’s delusional. I’m a fat, short MTN. And I slept with a MTB. How can I be Stacy-only when I’m not the looks level to be able to demand that?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, aspiringexcel, iblamechico and 4 others
Cause it’s delusional. I’m a fat, short MTN. And I slept with a MTB. How can I be Stacy-only when I’m not the looks level to be able to demand that?
Not delusional, in fact motivational. I am ugly and the girls that show interest are also ugly. So if I become handsome that will also shift.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iblamechico, poopoohead and 3 others
my looksmatch is a fucking ig model with legions of simps on OF

brutal what a Y chromosome can do to a niggas life script

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, aspiringexcel, iblamechico and 9 others
Brutal for subhumans
Their looksmatch are burn victims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Not delusional, in fact motivational. I am ugly and the girls that show interest are also ugly. So if I become handsome that will also shift.
Broken sexual selection. Assortative mating is real and you can’t escape it. It’s not like you lose anything by having sex with women. Any woman above ltb is better than your left hand.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
LTB and MTB is good enough if they got a nice body. I prefer to go after them over HTB+, who I feel intimidated by

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, FacialStructure404, It'snotover and 3 others
Broken sexual selection. Assortative mating is real and you can’t escape it. It’s not like you lose anything by having sex with women. Any woman above ltb is better than your left hand.
My standards are most likely weird because I was environmentally deformed from how I was supposed to look. @Krakowski

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Krakowski

While I was reading this I thought of the sprinkles nigga with the verification plate. Bro I’m laughing so bad🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Sprinkles
My standards are most likely weird because I was environmentally deformed from how I was supposed to look. @Krakowski
But you aren’t losing anything by sleeping with a ltb. So why would you not do it? It’s better than your left hand

• Love it
If I date below my looksmatch I'll end up with a 300lbs amputee. If you can get a MTB then it's an option

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
But you aren’t losing anything by sleeping with a ltb. So why would you not do it? It’s better than your left hand
It's not my goal to bump my bodycount up a shit ton of worthless lays.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and AspiringMogger
Doesnt look fat so shes stacy in america JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, aspiringexcel, iblamechico and 5 others
Just gone on a lovely date with a low mtb. She bought ingredients, cooked me dinner and let me fuck. My looksmatch is never doing this for me. I told her what to buy and she just swiped her card lol.

If you are Chad tier you are able to get this treatment from very good looking women, which niggas like me can’t ever fathom.

View attachment 2448580
You are a men pay her what she wants and don’t let her pay the stuff weirdo

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's not my goal to bump my bodycount up a shit ton of worthless lays.
You are just an idiot TBH

You could get a MTB with nice body low bodycount instead you miss it all on purpose because you are htb alien only lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, FacialStructure404 and AspiringMogger
Muh bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emdeplam, aspiringexcel, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
You are just an idiot TBH

You could get a MTB with nice body low bodycount instead you miss it all on purpose because you are htb alien only lol
You have completely different goals than me. You are content with mediocrity man. Some of us are born with something else, something deeper. I don't get satisfied by the same things as you.

You have completely different goals than me. You are content with mediocrity man. Some of us are born with something else, something deeper. I don't get satisfied by the same things as you.
Everyone is born with the same goal to procreate everything else is cope.

Also MTB + MTN of good phenos like there are in Sweden will guarantee a mogger child if you just give them proper craniofacial development so you are stupid.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Magnum Opus and HarrierDuBois
Everyone is born with the same goal to procreate everything else is cope.

Also MTB + MTN of good phenos like there are in Sweden will guarantee a mogger child if you just give them proper craniofacial development so you are stupid.
Procreation is one goal although not my priority. I got more interesting passions. It's not about sex it's about beauty.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, copemaxxeer and Magnum Opus
pussy is pussy, who cares dude. u fcked some and that is all that matters

• +1
LTB is too low. But MTB is ideal if she has a good personality

• Love it
  • So Sad

View attachment 2448580
What does a low MTB look like?

View attachment 2448580
This is sooo sweet of her!!! This is really heartwarming!!!
I hope you're not going just use her for sex.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

This was funny!!!

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Brutal, I get almost 0 IOIs.
Actually I got an IOI from this MTB kind of goth girl 18 year old at Dairy queen.

I don't know if the IOI is real or if I'm just desperate or doubtful. I think it's real since she pulled up her shirt when she saw me and then served me and then watch me walk out of the store, but again I could definitely be doing wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Actually I got an IOI from this MTB kind of goth girl 18 year old at Dairy queen
Just over if you manage to keep track on IOIs.

Actually I got an IOI from this MTB kind of goth girl 18 year old at Dairy queen.

I don't know if the IOI is real or if I'm just desperate or doubtful. I think it's real since she pulled up her shirt when she saw me and then served me and then watch me walk out of the store, but again I could definitely be doing wishful thinking.

View attachment 2480306
How do you identify an IOI?

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I'll teach you when we meet up and some MTB is swooning over your baby blues from across the bar.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski

View attachment 2448580
can i see her face in pms?

Back in my pickup artist days, I would turbo-autistically study body language associated with attraction, and I pretty much mastered it.

Usually women will try to get close to you and be around you, be overly nice with you, genuinely laugh at your jokes, stare at you, try to change their appearance to look better for you, try to setup environments to meet and talk to you (ex. she times her walk out her classroom in such a way that once she walks out, she;s right next to you and you and her are walking down the hallway together, and she's hoping you'll talk to her)

Mtb objectively but appeals to you like an htb is ideal for longevity

• +1
Reactions: Ken and HarrierDuBois
I'll teach you when we meet up and some MTB is swooning over your baby blues from across the bar.
143°

Back in my pickup artist days, I would turbo-autistically study body language associated with attraction, and I pretty much mastered it.

Usually women will try to get close to you and be around you, be overly nice with you, genuinely laugh at your jokes, stare at you, try to change their appearance to look better for you, try to setup environments to meet and talk to you (ex. she times her walk out her classroom in such a way that once she walks out, she;s right next to you and you and her are walking down the hallway together, and she's hoping you'll talk to her)
I don’t think I got any so far then.

143°

I don’t think I got any so far then.
Those are just some. You have to be observant and be able to understand intentions very well.

Mtb objectively but appeals to you like an htb is ideal for longevity
You hit the head on the nail, there are a few objective MTB girls that exude HTB appeal to me due to extremely specific phenotypical expressions or perceived behaviours. When they just have a "look" you like so much that you still find them genuinely attractive.

Irrelevant, important thing is you believe in yourself and respect women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski