Dating foid rejected by chad is like

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You're a dog and chad is your owner. He eat the best food and when he's full, when he ate the best part of that food, he throws it to you, little hungry dog who it that worst part of that food that your owner don't want. That's what you do while you date ugly or averge foids that can't get their hand on man better than you.

and who is the cat

why do you ever date foid who have been rejected by chad ? go find out fresh meat, virgin, pure girls.

and who plays the chihuahua

why do you ever foid who have been rejected by chad ? go find out fresh meat, virgin, pure girls.
I will go only for virgins so would need to fuck 13-15 yo foids but they're interested in chad not in me. I will just ldar

i imagine you in your room blasting chocolate and chips and going circles about self-hate in your head then sperging out on forum

your face gets even more bloated, your skin looks even worse, then you go to school, you dont look anyone in the eye, you sit alone and once again you keep thinking these negative thoughts (probably making weird facial expressions too) and others are thinking whats the matter with you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i imagine you in your room blasting chocolate and chips and going circles about self-hate in your head then sperging out on forum

your face gets even more bloated, your skin looks even worse, then you go to school, you dont look anyone in the eye, you sit alone and once again you keep thinking these negative thoughts (probably making weird facial expressions too) and others are thinking whats the matter with you
I stoped eating shit i'm not that bloated and my skin got better but i'm still subhuman. I have few subhumans/normie friend so don't worry. I'm aspie with foids and chads/some normies

such a wisdom man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
unignore me bro