Dating in the teen years

schizowarrior

schizowarrior

Bronze
Quick question on your opinion, if I, a 16 yr old male, would want to try out dating and maybe scoring bitches, should I just try it irl or fake my age and go online dating?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Or just stay off and improve myself?

• +1
Quick question on your opinion, if I, a 16 yr old male, would want to try out dating and maybe scoring bitches, should I just try it irl or fake my age and go online dating?
Online dating is shit

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, schizowarrior and imthesupremecel
If you are asking this then its already over

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, Dystopian and TiktokUser
If you are asking this then its already over
Ive alr tried both, was succesful only with meeting through instagram or irl, want to try online dating, but im asking for a suggestion if i should fraud my age or stay in the real life and social media following game

• +1
Ive alr tried both, was succesful only with meeting through instagram or irl, want to try online dating, but im asking for a suggestion if i should fraud my age or stay in the real life and social media following game
You should’ve tried online dating in lockdown not now

• JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Where's your social circle, dude? Don't tell me you have no friends in school and elsewhere because if you don't, you should get some before thinking about dating. If you don't succeed in real life, apps like Tinder won't help you.

Where's your social circle, dude? Don't tell me you have no friends in school and elsewhere because if you don't, you should get some before thinking about dating. If you don't succeed in real life, apps like Tinder won't help you.
Brutally over for me

I got everything i need, just asking for suggestions, is it better to find dates through online apps/through ig or should i just go to concerts and slay bithces there

I got everything i need, just asking for suggestions, is it better to find dates through online apps/through ig or should i just go to concerts and slay bithces there
Instagram and Snap are better, I think.

Not online dating but dating apps, mistranslation by my fucking head!!!!!!

In your opinion how should an IG profile be made for trying to score bitches
A lot of people have closed/private profiles with an own picture and some religious passage in their bio. If you want to slay, I think you should be more open, post pictures of you going to places and having fun with your friends. Cultivate a more fun and outgoing profile.

(Notice how I said "I think". I'm not experienced with this, so it's only a guess on my part.)

A lot of people have closed/private profiles with an own picture and some religious passage in their bio. If you want to slay, I think you should be more open, post pictures of you going to places and having fun with your friends. Cultivate a more fun and outgoing profile.

(Notice how I said "I think". I'm not experienced with this, so it's only a guess on my part.)
My profile is open, i have a few art-like posts, posted my physique a few times, pictures of nature too.

• +1
Yeah nigga idk what am i doing wrong, should i post my face more?? Cuz you can rrly see my face there
Yea maybe jst do selfies wearing baggy clothes and lots of necklaces in some abandoned place

• +1
Reactions: schizowarrior
Yea maybe jst do selfies wearing baggy clothes and lots of necklaces in some abandoned place
Yeah will try, plus I like to create content with my digital camera so Ill try doing those pictures with that.

• +1
Yeah will try, plus I like to create content with my digital camera so Ill try doing those pictures with that.
If you have a 2000s digital camera it would be perfect insta ppl love that