Dating is simply not fair for men

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
Water thread, but what the actual fuck are we(sub7) doing for little bit of pussy...

We are literally (well some of us, others rot):

-improving our looks- gymmaxx, skincare, fashionmaxx,hairmaxx, eyemaxxing, jawmaxx, smellmax, heightmaxxing, posturemaxxing, dietmaxxing and we are doing even stupid shit like taking roid, sarms, enhancing drugs and doing surgeries
-improving our education
-improving our career
-learning "game(rizz)"
-improving and increasing social circle
-working on personality(part of this is meme)

meanwhile girls just exist, watch netflix, eat out, go to parties, fail education, dont work, spend their time on social media

The guy needs to initiate by social standards, the guy needs to carry the conversations, the guy needs to pay for date, the guy needs to drive the girl from place to place, the guy needs to pay for gas, the guy needs to pay for rent, the guy needs to do fix something when shit brakes, the guy needs handle 90% situations...

What does the girl do? She enjoys the free life.. if she gets bored she moves to another men, who will take care of her as the previous guy before him and they guy before him...

What the fuck are we actually doing, we are doing everything, just for some pussy(idk why nobody is talking about this, but the girl is taking OUR dick for free btw)

inb4 some1 types: :nerd-face: chad is actually in the female role and girl is sucking his dick while working 2 jobs a 1 part time

Q: ok OP nice essay dndr, but tell us what can we do about it?

A: find girl, that actually likes you, not the girl that you had to sweat to get her socials, the girl you had to beg on your knees for date, the girl that after you pay date doesnt even say thank you, that girl that does nothing good for you and doesnt even try

if this fails. well maybe its better to be alone tbh than just doing all of this to attract someone who just uses you and then cheats on you anyway with someone whos also delusional and will get cheated on as same as you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
Men are doomed in the current day an age.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Member since 2022 and ifyouwannabemylover
find girl, that actually likes you,
facts bro and ppl will disagree bc the girl prob isnt a "stacy" go kys lol u should talk to girls who like u, not chase girls who dont have much interest

• +1
Reactions: grimy, Roamer, smalldicktalcell and 1 other person
Seemslegit

True af homie, fuck these hoes.

I'm momentarily moneymaxxing through STEM major (programming) and I honestly am so disgusted to see just how much I have to study and work and get to the top to get even a MTB, only for her to do nothing her whole life, just literally existing AND I'D STILL HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO KEEP HER. Fucking OVER. I hate this shit

Sex is supposed to be unfair, nigga.
That’s how natural selection/evolution proceeds.

You shouldn’t have to do all that shit to find a mate. For Normies, this shit happens naturally.

If it doesn’t, just call it day and either join French Foreign Legion or Mt. Athos Monastery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 29167, Skywalker and 1 other person
average girl does more looksmaxxing than 99% of men, their looks is their entire value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Bushman and try2beme
We are literally (well some of us, others rot):

-improving our looks- gymmaxx, skincare, fashionmaxx,hairmaxx, eyemaxxing, jawmaxx, smellmax, heightmaxxing, posturemaxxing, dietmaxxing and we are doing even stupid shit like taking roid, sarms, enhancing drugs and doing surgeries
-improving our education
-improving our career
-learning "game(rizz)"
-improving and increasing social circle
-working on personality(part of this is meme)

If you're not doing all of this already for self-completion then you're NGMI. The time I pulled the most chicks was when I focused on myself.

its better to be alone tbh than just doing all of this to attract someone who just uses you and then cheats on you anyway
bingo; dont find your happiness with girls
the whole blue pill shit works maybe till college, after that women are so damaged (by 19-20 actually) they cant even love you
so the whole "dating" process is totally useless after college
most men settle so they have a warm hole to stick their peen in once every week or so

So the blackpill didn't teach you shit apparently.
That's literally what blackpill teaches wtf.. that you can't overcome genuine attraction with personality, money or status and it's all about "magic that happenes in less than 3 seconds- when the girl sees you for the first time aka.. your looks"

That's literally what blackpill teaches wtf.. that you can't overcome genuine attraction with personality, money or status and it's all about "magic that happenes in less than 3 seconds- when the girl sees you for the first time aka.. your looks"

Which is the exact opposite of what you said before

Which is the exact opposite of what you said before
A: find girl, that actually likes you, not the girl that you had to sweat to get her socials, the girl you had to beg on your knees for date, the girl that after you pay date doesnt even say thank you, that girl that does nothing good for you and doesnt even try
?

Just face it, life is completely unfair for men

Women are extremely benefited privileged, and they still cry and complain, there’s feminism and they get even more and more privileged

Worst thing is that midia endorse all of it and make it even bigger, and big companies end up endorsing even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman
no one cares n im not doomed im fucking n idc