Dating life is twenty times better than northern Europe,in USA for a med or middle easterner

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Americans have zero hatred towards Muslims,Americans aren't like northern euros who are mad that north Africans are causing crime and problems,and the high IQ turkic race is taking over the highest institutions of everything.

We're not seen as threats,here you can just relax and be a AMERICAN.

Even Muslim Arabs here have zero problem dating latinas and white women.even a significant minority of black american ghetto women simp for Arab men.

I see Arabs all the time with their thawbs and turbans on and noone cares
I remember facing discrimination for looking Italian even when I wore a cross because it's a racial hatred and competitiveness northern euros have with meds in general wether that's south euro or middle eastern.

I will never go back to north Europe and I will be sure to vote for trump so he can take us out of NATO and the place will be overrun by putins Muslim armies while I watch with popcorn for all the suffering my own people(well father's people)put me thru.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Shahnameh, 4ever, SecularIslamist and 4 others
The Gaza protests could only happen in america,it would NEVER happen in north Europe.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
@ElTruecel @SecularIslamist @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Even Latin America and Brazil are very good for Arabs,Muslims and Arabs should migrate to the new world not Europe if they want a good life imo

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and 4ever
Yes bro im in switzerland as a med and they always see you as a foreigner

Meanwhile I'll continue having a higher SMV in northern Europe than anywhere else in Europe as a Dark haired, fair skinned TFBEM

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Look at those old videos of even TEXANS defending Muslims when harassed as a prank test on YouTube,that would also NEVER happen in Europe

America is seen as a melting pot and diversity is considered our strength aslong as you adopt american values

I'm not even Muslim or Arab I'm afrolatin with amazonian Amerindian blood on my mom's side and dutch on my father's and I hated living in Europe as a med passing guy

Meanwhile my sister who's Ethiopian passing faced no discrimination and was even popular

Look at those old videos of even TEXANS defending Muslims when harassed as a prank test on YouTube,that would also NEVER happen in Europe

America is seen as a melting pot and diversity is considered our strength aslong as you adopt american values
Im not sure how americans treat muslims, my guess would be that you are better off in europe as a muslim. 9/11 and populists are destroying Reputation of muslims

Where you from?

Im not sure how americans treat muslims, my guess would be that you are better off in europe as a muslim. 9/11 and populists are destroying Reputation of muslims

Where you from?
Zoomers don't care that's just a boomer thing

I'm from Amsterdam but live in ohio

Only if they are tall
Nah even black incels have zero issue dating Arab and white women in the Netherlands

Meds and Arabs meanwhile have higher SMV than blacks in america imo

What about Denmark and the Netherlands? Also @yandex99
Just come to USA you'll be good

My experience and of friends that are med or mena aren't good in netherlands

Even Latin America and Brazil are very good for Arabs,Muslims and Arabs should migrate to the new world not Europe if they want a good life imo
Yeah, a lot of Latin Americans also have Arab DNA as well and most have Med DNA

Yeah, a lot of Latin Americans also have Arab DNA as well and most have Med DNA
Half of male latinos in Miami look Yemeni when I was there but that's beside the point Palestinian and Lebanese are high class whites there

• +1
Reactions: ihatecelibacy
Meanwhile I'll continue having a higher SMV in northern Europe than anywhere else in Europe as a Dark haired, fair skinned TFBEM
Good for you

I'm not even attracted to light hair or white skin it's dull as fuck to me ,so I'm sticking to my mestizas,castizas and afrolatinas I want to move to Miami as it's my fav city

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Americans have zero hatred towards Muslims,Americans aren't like northern euros who are mad that north Africans are causing crime and problems,and the high IQ turkic race is taking over the highest institutions of everything.

Even Muslim Arabs here have zero problem dating latinas and white women.even a significant minority of black american ghetto women simp for Arab men.

I see Arabs all the time with their thawbs and turbans on and noone cares
I remember facing discrimination for looking Italian even when I wore a cross because it's a racial hatred and competitiveness northern euros have with meds in general wether that's south euro or middle eastern.

I will never go back to north Europe and I will be sure to vote for trump so he can take us out of NATO and the place will be overrun by putins Muslim armies while I watch with popcorn for all the suffering my own people(well father's people)put me thru.
You got the wrong conclusion.

Dating in Northern Europe is much harder in general for sub-chad.

In America, all women spread their legs for everyone.

Nee man vrouwen noemde mij een kanje toen ik in Nederland woonde

German French or Italian part? Bigger city or countryside?

I wish i lived in America instead of Cuckstralia

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
German French or Italian part? Bigger city or countryside?
Zurich and St Gallen since i study here, both german speaking

• +1
Reactions: 4ever

Is it really like that? I feel like its easier to get laid with a ltb in america but its fucking hard to get a htb. Bigger cities in the US more competition etc

All lies. All Muslim may not be terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslim. All Muslims may not be liars, but 90% are, and the rest are enablers.

America hasn't imported tons of jihadi pigs who keep bombing shit all the time. No wonder an arab guy will be seen as a violent jihadi pig in Europe. Not to mention the stupid protests these fags keep on doing. If America was close to middle east it would be the same story. That being said Nordic women are chill af, you're probably some ugly midget bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back